A portrait " The Idea " I can not put an incandescent bulb for thought 2012

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth
A portrait " The Idea " I can not put an incandescent bulb for thought 2012

The incandescent light. A portrait of a man thinking with the curly bulb over his head instead. If that bulb breaks you have to leave the room for 15 minutes for fear of inhalation of the vapors. Mercury. It does not cause cancer in the production of Incandescent bulbs to employees who make the incandescent bulb. It causes cancer and women have reported unable to have child I was told the levels
are to high in my body I have been exposed to. More than 200 employees health related exposure to the mercury in making the go green Al gore lining the pockets light bulb. This is a great concern for fear I may give birth to a child with defects no to mention what health Issues I will have later on in life. Know that I have worked in this company to supply the West with Spiral light bulbs that use less energy? The re opening of mines in China that were closed because of leaching into a towns water supply and soil made it not for human life. But what do we care that is China. We are in Canada. B.C. Hydro states that you must leave the room if you break a bulb
for 15 minutes, for fear of inhaling the Vapors. Mercury. Then B.C. Hydro instructs us to DOUBLE PLASTIC BAG, the fragments before you put this in the garbage. So the plastic Bag. Which we are supposed to be not using. For the environment. Shop with your cloth bag I do! We are to put two plastic bags into landfill now with mercury broken glass. Because there is no system in place to
take these back but meh into the landfill. Becasue THEY TOLD US TO DO IT. How is that being better for the environment? Did these morons actually do the homework before they sold out general electrics production and put people out of jobs. That is what is better for the environment people working! Thats right that general electric guy was just on a trip the spring break trip
with President Obama why? Loose ends there Al Gore. Well he is the one who is still getting his pockets lined with green. And the
environment green is being soiled by the raw deal we are told is good for us. Just say it is good for the environment they will buy into
it. The deal that was done to mass produce this with China to boost some cash flow our way. Hey whats a few more cancer patients
Al Gore we are still actively supporting the research dollars there aren't we? But I told them it is better to use in my book and CD's all
bought at a special price because I said it was marked down. Marked down. The research shows that some Autoimmune diseases
exposure to light from the sprally bulb can have an adverse affect. Read the articles. People in Germany Hoarding Incandescent Bulb.
B.C. Hydro is raising their prices to the average household by 30% in the next two years. B.C. to sell Electricity to California
again does this puzzle work here brain? IF IT IS SO GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTHY WHY FORCE THE ISSUE
AND NOT GIVE THE AVERGE JOE A CHOICE? Contradicting when they are telling us to put plastic in the landfill. Someone is making a lot of money here. " TESLA " , why not use the renewable clean god given energy sources that are environmentally sound and all that goes with keeping it green. 1917 Tesla wanted to give the globe Free Electricity to the World....why has that not been lookes at. Look what GREED it sure has not kept our Earth Green. Ban the Spiral Bulb " I Refuse to Use". Find a disposal method BC
Hydro. You come and pick it up and show us where you take it.
around us

The incandescent light. A portrait of a man thinking with the curly bulb over his head instead. If that bulb breaks you have to leave the room for 15 minutes for fear of inhalation of the vapors. Mercury. It does not cause cancer in the production of Incandescent bulbs to employees who make the incandescent bulb. It causes cancer and women have reported unable to have child I was told the levels
are to high in my body I have been exposed to. More than 200 employees health related exposure to the mercury in making the go green Al gore lining the pockets light bulb. This is a great concern for fear I may give birth to a child with defects no to mention what health Issues I will have later on in life. Know that I have worked in this company to supply the West with Spiral light bulbs that use less energy? The re opening of mines in China that were closed because of leaching into a towns water supply and soil made it not for human life. But what do we care that is China. We are in Canada. B.C. Hydro states that you must leave the room if you break a bulb
for 15 minutes, for fear of inhaling the Vapors. Mercury. Then B.C. Hydro instructs us to DOUBLE PLASTIC BAG, the fragments before you put this in the garbage. So the plastic Bag. Which we are supposed to be not using. For the environment. Shop with your cloth bag I do! We are to put two plastic bags into landfill now with mercury broken glass. Because there is no system in place to
take these back but meh into the landfill. Becasue THEY TOLD US TO DO IT. How is that being better for the environment? Did these morons actually do the homework before they sold out general electrics production and put people out of jobs. That is what is better for the environment people working! Thats right that general electric guy was just on a trip the spring break trip
with President Obama why? Loose ends there Al Gore. Well he is the one who is still getting his pockets lined with green. And the
environment green is being soiled by the raw deal we are told is good for us. Just say it is good for the environment they will buy into
it. The deal that was done to mass produce this with China to boost some cash flow our way. Hey whats a few more cancer patients
Al Gore we are still actively supporting the research dollars there aren't we? But I told them it is better to use in my book and CD's all
bought at a special price because I said it was marked down. Marked down. The research shows that some Autoimmune diseases
exposure to light from the sprally bulb can have an adverse affect. Read the articles. People in Germany Hoarding Incandescent Bulb.
B.C. Hydro is raising their prices to the average household by 30% in the next two years. B.C. to sell Electricity to California
again does this puzzle work here brain? IF IT IS SO GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTHY WHY FORCE THE ISSUE
AND NOT GIVE THE AVERGE JOE A CHOICE? Contradicting when they are telling us to put plastic in the landfill. Someone is making a lot of money here. " TESLA " , why not use the renewable clean god given energy sources that are environmentally sound and all that goes with keeping it green. 1917 Tesla wanted to give the globe Free Electricity to the World....why has that not been lookes at. Look what GREED it sure has not kept our Earth Green. Ban the Spiral Bulb " I Refuse to Use". Find a disposal method BC
Hydro. You come and pick it up and show us where you take it.
around us
Mercury and the Minamata Tragedy. Mercury in Dolphin that was being sold as Whale in Japan. Mercury in Ban the Incandescent Bulb.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Re: A portrait " The Idea " I can not put an incandescent bulb for thought 2012

Terrorists might use the old styles bulb's tungsten for bomb igniters.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth

Terrorists might use the old styles bulb's tungsten for bomb igniters.
So we stop that after we get B.C. Hydro to stop asking us to put plastic bags into our landfill. Double the plastic Bag. Then we have that other technology yes fruit of the looms interwoven with plastic explosives c'mon. Yellow cake driving down the highway....not Duncan Hines. If those who " might" want to do something they are going to regardless of the fact if it is tungsten from a 100 year old invention. Or not. Bits and Bytes from radio shack were also used by terrorists right in our backyard in a gravel pit in British Columbia and Ban the build your own radio kit from sears in the toy section has not happened. But that still does not help the environment. Right next to the landfill we are supposed to be keeping organically clean. Recylce, we are being asked to separate our organics for compost pickup
but Double Bag the fragments of glass and mercury from the Spiral Bulb put it into Two plastic bags and put it in your garbage. That is
in the direction of how to safely dispose of the hazardous material from B.C. Hydro. Bunch of Rocket Scientists there.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

All the garbage in the LML goes through processing to pull out all recycleables.

Have you ever seen the commercials showing people digging through trash in Bangladesh? They aren't looking for food. They are recycling.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc

Great it is better for the environment what about the people? In addition the damn things
are a safety hazard. My Grandson will not allow them to be used in his house because they
are not safe (the new bulbs), he incidently is an electrician for both residential and commercial.
We have stocked up on the old bulbs so we have a supply to last for a long time. I don't like
the new bulbs at all. I think there are a lot of people who are not using the new ones anytime
soon, especially old farts like me, I am not willing to change to something that is inferior to what
we have now. If it was economical and safe that would be different.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

Not that people are on any endangered species list or anything.

Don't break the florescent lights, that's all.

In Africa some people think that birth control is racist. What are you going to do?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc

I know a number of people who get severe headaches from florescent lights and that
is not a good thing either. This is really about choice as I don't think the old bulbs vs
new bulbs makes much difference. What we have is already safe and what we are
being forced to change to is not as safe as what we have, but it satisfies a group of
urban people who are out to change the world, I am one person who is not.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth

Not that people are on any endangered species list or anything.

Don't break the florescent lights, that's all.

In Africa some people think that birth control is racist. What are you going to do?
In a way we are our own endangered species we are doing it to ourselves. But I am still going to Bitch about the How to safely dispose of the Spiral Bulb. There is a Health concern when there is a caution label on disposal method card they have printed on bleached white card stock and laminated in plastic on the store shelves right beside the price 21.00 for three light bulbs. Yes I have seen the plastic picking on garbage sites. It is sad. Along with the Pacific Gyre. BC Hydro. Hydro therapy = clean up. To be a pioneer in the Pacicfic. That would be nice to see from the overcharges we pay and announce that instead of another fee you give us for a better deal. The recycling needs to start out there too. We are becomig our own endangered species endagering our own health. Hydro.

In a way we are our own endangered species we are doing it to ourselves. But I am still going to Bitch about the How to safely dispose of the Spiral Bulb. There is a Health concern when there is a caution label on disposal method card they have printed on bleached white card stock and laminated in plastic on the store shelves right beside the price 21.00 for three light bulbs. Yes I have seen the plastic picking on garbage sites. It is sad. Along with the Pacific Gyre. BC Hydro. Hydro therapy = clean up. To be a pioneer in the Pacicfic. That would be nice to see from the overcharges we pay and announce that instead of another fee you give us for a better deal. The recycling needs to start out there too. We are becomig our own endangered species endagering our own health. Hydro.
I type like i have a cold errors

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

In a way we are our own endangered species we are doing it to ourselves.

Perhaps you don't quite understand what endangered species means.

But I am still going to Bitch about the How to safely dispose of the Spiral Bulb. There is a Health concern when there is a caution label on disposal method card they have printed on bleached white card stock and laminated in plastic on the store shelves right beside the price 21.00 for three light bulbs. Yes I have seen the plastic picking on garbage sites. It is sad. Along with the Pacific Gyre. BC Hydro. Hydro therapy = clean up. To be a pioneer in the Pacicfic. That would be nice to see from the overcharges we pay and announce that instead of another fee you give us for a better deal. The recycling needs to start out there too. We are becomig our own endangered species endagering our own health. Hydro.

Recycling you say?

Hell we still use lead pipes in the plumbing in most of the houses and buildings in Canada.
We still dump raw sewage in our drinking water. Throw car batteries in streams. Recycling programs are feel good measure to make a buck and distract from the real problem of unbridled capitalism and fear based consumerism. But hey, if you want to think the human race is endangered and that spending more to dispose of a light bulb is going to help the situation be my guest.

I type like i have a cold errors

As long as I can understand what you mean, spelling doesn't matter.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth

Perhaps you don't quite understand what endangered species means.

Recycling you say?

Hell we still use lead pipes in the plumbing in most of the houses and buildings in Canada.
We still dump raw sewage in our drinking water. Throw car batteries in streams. Recycling programs are feel good measure to make a buck and distract from the real problem of unbridled capitalism and fear based consumerism. But hey, if you want to think the human race is endangered and that spending more to dispose of a light bulb is going to help the situation be my guest.

As long as I can understand what you mean, spelling doesn't matter.
Thankyou I will :) and yes most of the heritage claiming treaty to protect the land communities have that display on full view to the public the car batteries piled up, old cars, rusted out old stoves...Diapers on the lawn. Seen it. Bitched about it to to the town. Clean up.
Right their land to pollute and yes I have seen car batteries in the river it is a Damn Shame. I would get run off the property though
if I went over there to clean that up. So the copper pipe that was underneath a school crawl space was stolen there as well. Wonderful is it not. We just make ourselves part of that problem we could be very well endangered one day. Speculation. Why are they putting another 6 Radiation monitoring stations along the coast of British Columbia then?

Thankyou I will :) and yes most of the heritage claiming treaty to protect the land communities have that display on full view to the public the car batteries piled up, old cars, rusted out old stoves...Diapers on the lawn. Seen it. Bitched about it to to the town. Clean up.
Right their land to pollute and yes I have seen car batteries in the river it is a Damn Shame. I would get run off the property though
if I went over there to clean that up. So the copper pipe that was underneath a school crawl space was stolen there as well. Wonderful is it not. We just make ourselves part of that problem we could be very well endangered one day. Speculation. Why are they putting another 6 Radiation monitoring stations along the coast of British Columbia then?
I understand. I hear you and respect that.

But the Lightbulb...that is one in many. It is a Company telling us to put plastic Garbage Bags in the landfill. And that is wrong. Along with the issues attached to it.

Yeah noticed everyone is smoking in that Photo as well. Mom just quit quadruple bypass smoked since she was 13. Had to or die. Choices.

But I am still going to Bitch about the B.C. Hydro Lightbulb. Supporting poor employee practices in the Company that produces them.
Cancer causing methods.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

I understand. I hear you and respect that.

But the Lightbulb...that is one in many. It is a Company telling us to put plastic Garbage Bags in the landfill. And that is wrong. Along with the issues attached to it.

Yeah noticed everyone is smoking in that Photo as well. Mom just quit quadruple bypass smoked since she was 13. Had to or die. Choices.

But I am still going to Bitch about the B.C. Hydro Lightbulb. Supporting poor employee practices in the Company that produces them.
Cancer causing methods.
While you are complaining to BCHydro about having to use two bags ask them how the mercury levels are in the all the valleys they've flooded.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth

While you are complaining to BCHydro about having to use two bags ask them how the mercury levels are in the all the valleys they've flooded.
Ok I will Bitch about the light Bulb and you bitch about the flooding of the Valleys. More of us that Bitch the more that listen? Yeah right . Granfather worked on the Peace River Dam he was an electrician. Damn.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Use two used bags so you are recycling.

We can't be blamed for the sins our fathers. They wanted electric ovens and lighting.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth

Use two used bags so you are recycling.

We can't be blamed for the sins our fathers. They wanted electric ovens and lighting.
One cloth zero plastic :) though a good thought. I have Zip Lock Bags that are washed and re used though but not thrown away with Mercury bits from those Spiral Bulbs into the ground they GO! B.C. HYDRO ok got the point :)