A New Superpower

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A new superpower has arisen, with the power to influence elections, sway government policies, and corrupt the Utes of the world (why the Utes? Why not the Navajo?).

Fear. . . TAYLOR SWIFT! And her little dog too!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Jesus, I was hoping it was gonna be something like being able to taste from a distance…type superpower. Something you could build a franchise around.

“ConnoisseurGal” but with “CG” in the crest across her bosom on her wine tasting tights….& a Cape, because capes.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Jesus, I was hoping it was gonna be something like being able to taste from a distance…type superpower. Something you could build a franchise around.

“ConnoisseurGal” but with “CG” in the crest across her bosom on her wine tasting tights….& a Cape, because capes.
How else is she going to wrap Travis up all nice & comfy before flying him off to her secret Fortress of Countrytude?

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I don't like her music, but I respect the shit out of her business and marketing savvy. She'll be the worlds next richest woman.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You scared of her?
Scared enough to lie about her. In point of fact, Taylor Swift has not endorsed Biden.

Though I understand that MAGA has now declared that the Super Bowl will be a psy-op, rigged so that the Kansas City Chiefs will win, and then Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift will run out onto the field and endorse Biden.

It must be true. My only question is what are the Men of Westernesse going to do about it?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Scared enough to lie about her. In point of fact, Taylor Swift has not endorsed Biden.

Though I understand that MAGA has now declared that the Super Bowl will be a psy-op, rigged so that the Kansas City Chiefs will win, and then Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift will run out onto the field and endorse Biden.

It must be true. My only question is what are the Men of Westernesse going to do about it?
You sure sound pissed that the Ravens chocked . Mind you I was on Baltimore .

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Have you been drinking? If yes, can you tell me what it is? Technically, this is my Friday.

I thought some grumpy guys were just being pissy because she was distracting from the Super Bowl. For your info, I like Taylor Swift, not her music, but I think she is a genius at marketing. I like that she stuck it to the recording industry. They've been screwing artists for a long time. I also think she's a pretty cool person, based on stuff I've heard and read. I hope that sniveling mic grabbing, Kanye West is kicking the walls in his antisemitic purgatory because she's zillion times bigger than him.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Have you been drinking? If yes, can you tell me what it is? Technically, this is my Friday.

I thought some grumpy guys were just being pissy because she was distracting from the Super Bowl. For your info, I like Taylor Swift, not her music, but I think she is a genius at marketing. I like that she stuck it to the recording industry. They've been screwing artists for a long time. I also think she's a pretty cool person, based on stuff I've heard and read. I hope that sniveling mic grabbing, Kanye West is kicking the walls in his antisemitic purgatory because she's zillion times bigger than him.
I saw Swift in 2009 at Craven near Regina. I think its the only time Ive heard her music.

What makes her so big today?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I saw Swift in 2009 at Craven near Regina. I think its the only time Ive heard her music.

What makes her so big today?
I couldn’t name one song of hers . She does appear to be popular .

Reactions: petros