A Few Honest Questions for the Climate Hoaxers?

Scooby

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2012
Alberta
A honest question would be " do you care about future generations?"

The honest answer for most, is no

Much easier to say you don't believe in climate change though, and if you try hard enough, you can believe it.

Like so many other lies we live with.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Much easier to say you don't believe in climate change though, and if you try hard enough, you can believe it.

People who don't believe in climate change would have to be lacking senses of sight, smell, touch & memory. But that's only the tip of the iceberg (excuse the pun) Climate change is an on going condition since the world started- what's important is how protracted it is.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Make mine a double, I like what it does for you.
It was that time off and chatting with 'reasonable people'. We figured the clouds were lower and men lived below that lever and the 'advanced beings' lived above the clouds and they is where the myth of flying cities came from. The other bit was about those cart tracks that cause 'ruts' was actually the 'jig' for making wheels that were round instead of egg shaped. Less spilled drinks that way. Muslims are so down to earth, what are they doing in Britain?

I do, my message is rack up the bills as much as you can, nobody is ever going to be able to repay it anyway.