Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
100 nude women showed up to protest at the Republican National Convention

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Hey wait a minute...

I had to chuckle when I heard the accusations of copying about Melania. It's not her fault. This was beyond her capability, but it's obvious that a speech heard by about 45 million people wouldn't be recognized for its similarities when seen by the exact same audience, close to a decade later.

It happens every week in the Trump campaign.. some fiasco of comment or problem. They don't even have time to settle before the next one is upon us. This thing is a runaway locomotive with its throttle stuck on wide open. It blasts through all impediments which would derail other campaigns.Even scripted events like the Republican Convention go wildly off program and veer into chaos.. and Trump just trundles on.

You plagiarized TenPenny!

I had to laugh when i heard the claims of copying about Melania.. I don't blame her, because clearly this was beyond her capability, but it's obvious that a speech which was heard by about 40 million people wouldn't be recognized for its similarities when seen by the exact same audience, some 8 years later.

It happens every week in the Trump campaign.. some fiasco of comment or predicament. They don't even have time to settle before the next one is upon us. This thing is a runaway locomotive with its throttle stuck on wide open. It blasts through all impediments which would derail other campaigns.Even scripted events like the Republican Convention go wildly off program and veer into chaos.. and Trump just barrels on.

It's certainly entertaining for fans train wrecks.