2 types of Cumbia

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
the traditional Cumbia with the accordion instrument based in Colombia. this is similar to vallenato another colombian genre that use the same instruments

[youtube]UuH9JRetATA[/youtube]

Tecno Cumbia which is popular in the Cauca region of Colombia (Pasto and Popayan), Mexico, El Salvador Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia and parts of Chile and Argentina. this use modern electronic instruments like keyboard and fancy percussion instruments

[youtube]mBHUgk8Z6hA[/youtube]

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Somebody's brainwashed die job is wearing thin...I see nazi communist state television roots showing through.
:)
what have they been putin in that MT head while you sleep?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You'd have to follow his posts for a while to get the joke
;)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Somebody's brainwashed die job is wearing thin...I see nazi communist state television roots showing through.
:)
what have they been putin in that MT head while you sleep?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
the traditional Cumbia with the accordion instrument based in Colombia. this is similar to vallenato another colombian genre that use the same instruments
[youtube]UuH9JRetATA[/youtube]
Tecno Cumbia which is popular in the Cauca region of Colombia (Pasto and Popayan), Mexico, El Salvador Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia and parts of Chile and Argentina. this use modern electronic instruments like keyboard and fancy percussion instruments
[youtube]mBHUgk8Z6hA[/youtube]
sorry I misread the thread title. ;)