11 dopers fired from Pickering Nuclear Reactor

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Fact about what? That somebody got high? Good thing he didn't get drunk one night and go into work with a killer hang over.

because you seem to have dragged your idiosyncrasies in from another thread about radiation and pills... I'll post this there too so everyone can see:

"However, the pills don't protect against any other form of radiation exposure nor do they protect any other organ. They can't reverse damage that has already occurred. Radiation pills aren't effective for persons over the age of 40 because their thyroid activity doesn't cause them to suffer much of an effect from iodine radioisotope exposure."
http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemi...81ccb066-468a-4530-8605-fea55e09b00f-0-ab_gsb

I don't think radiation briandamage is your problem at the moment
I think being exposed as a no Knot IS.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Which one of the 11teen are you?
if you have anything resembling a relevant comment I'm sure I'll have a relevant reply

why do you give the impression you are a multiple?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This is my favorite avatar.
The drug use did not interfere with their ability to order a large pizza with double cheese and extra pepperoni. Always was my favorite after smoking a big fat one.
Let me see if I got your order right, a extra double large pizza with cheese and pepperoni?

if you have anything resembling a relevant comment I'm sure I'll have a relevant reply

why do you give the impression you are a multiple?
That comment was for Pete.
We could try and start here as radiation effects should be similar no matter where it happens. The exposure effects should be similar, such as birth defects in Iraq and births near the damage in Japan. If Japan isn't an example of a bad situation at a nuclear plant then they can save some money as nobody in North America is in any danger until an event happens that is bigger than the one in Japan. Chernobyl was documented as far as the orphanages were concerned.

Multiple what? I hope I don't use 'we' when the term 'I' would be more truthful. So far when some have been asked why they do it a reply is usually not forth coming even after some badgering.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Do donuts qualify as a drug?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I have a late family member who was an engineer at the Bruce years ago. he was telling me after a very suspicious car accident that left him basically a paraplegic, that he had just prior to the accident, confided to his engineer buddies on poker night that he smoked Pot...
I always had a creepy feeling about that...cause and effect...[/QUOTE

What was suspicious about the car accident?

Are you suggesting it was a set up because he said he smoked pot?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I have a late family member who was an engineer at the Bruce years ago. he was telling me after a very suspicious car accident that left him basically a paraplegic, that he had just prior to the accident, confided to his engineer buddies on poker night that he smoked Pot...
I always had a creepy feeling about that...cause and effect...[/QUOTE

oh, the perp who headon-ed the car with a stolen one ( while the engineer was travelling on vacation in the US ) was released unidentified and was never identified, later either...
tell me thats normal please

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
oh, the perp who headon-ed the car with a stolen one ( while the engineer was travelling on vacation in the US ) was released unidentified and was never identified, later either...
tell me thats normal please

Well you didn't explain that part. What you wrote was ;

So that set up my question ;

And what is this cause and effect you reference?