10 Reasons the GOP Wants to Ditch the Constitution

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
...sorry should have posted this in the Joke section... :lol:

Was reading the article and figured it was worth sharing.. some of the sh!t you find on the Internet.. you all know I am very much Republican, gun loving and proud to be Red Neck.. so chill. I voted for G.W. Bush twice.

I always tell my buddies here in Alberta... "Alberta is the best place to live in North America... second only to Texas." ;)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
During the Dark Ages?

That is roughly where the muslim world is at today.
But if it wasn't for the science and mathematics the Muslims had during the dark ages and gave to Europeans, we would still be in the dark ages. The dark ages were cause by the church refusing to allow science and slaughtering those who tried to practice science.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Why not ? Look what christianity had done for {to ?} you people,you end up with results like tbg.I hope he's not an arguement for creationism.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Why not ? Look what christianity had done for {to ?} you people,you end up with results like tbg.I hope he's not an arguement for creationism.

- relic ... While I don't consider myself to be an argument either for or against creationism, I certainly consider you and a half dozen other idle, addled and asinine lefty loons here to be persuasive arguments for abortion.