$1.70 a litre in BC

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You're good for making people who already take up more band width than anyone should take up twice as much.
Stop quoting long posts you ****ing idiot.
Awww s'matter creep. Too much for your 128 bit, 5 second sound-byte "intellect" to handle?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You're good for making people who already take up more band width than anyone should take up twice as much.

Stop quoting long posts you ****ing idiot.

You fcuking idiot, if you took the five seconds it took you to shoot your face off, you would have noticed I deleted 3/4 of his posts! Some people can sure be fcuking stupid!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Dear brain surgeon as I have that idiot on ignore I would have no idea what you may or may not have deleted.

Also, as I did not quote you how do you even know I was talking to you?

Oh that's right - you don't have to quote someone in order for them to know who you are talking to

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Dear brain surgeon as I have that idiot on ignore I would have no idea what you may or may not have deleted.

Also, as I did not quote you how do you even know I was talking to you?

Oh that's right - you don't have to quote someone in order for them to know who you are talking to

If you want to be polite you quote at least part of their post. We're not all fcuking mind readers!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Let me get this straight - you are trying to be polite to a raving lunatic who is calling you every name in the book?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Let me get this straight - you are trying to be polite to a raving lunatic who is calling you every name in the book?

Well, I try but I have to admit he was getting close to the limit of my patience there. I try to let the other guy set the rules and then play by them. I can be a nice guy OR I can be the biggest asshole they've seen - it's not that big of a deal to me! Putz and Bonehead know what I'm talking about!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The more appropriate question would be "how hard are you willing to try?". Is walking a few blocks to/from the stop going to give you reason enough to not try, is leaving a little earlier out of the question?
The challenge here is to get folks to realize that some level of personal sacrifice is required, and that that sacrifice will have some result, even if it just to set an example at this stage of the game.
Personal sacrifice? Like a 1000ft change in altitude in 5 blocks with the last 2 at 18% of grade?

Pray you didn't forget the green onions for your special someone's favourite meal.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Personal sacrifice? Like a 1000ft change in altitude in 5 blocks with the last 2 at 18% of grade?

Where in an occupied part of Canada do we have a 1000' elevation change in 5 blocks? Not even W. Vancouver or Nelson or Ladysmith is that steep.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Don't be an Asshole ALL your life!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM CLAIMS I am an asshole because he does not like me being LOGICALLY AND HONESTLY critical of GROSSLY Greedy LIE-

berals and Gravy Grabbing civil service union HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But has been CONCLUSIVELY PROVEN that JLM is the worst sort of ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE HE IS EXPOSED AS A TYPICAL LIE-beral supporter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you go join Wynne-bag and Notley and the other

HAS BEENS on the side lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have Nothing to offer honest Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
HAHAHAHAHA

You're right- I can be the biggest Asshole in the world if that's the way people want to play (not my choice). I don't care for being "screamed" at- it makes me even less convinced. You make broad statements that AREN'T true 100% of the time. You don't seem to be able to get it through your head that I don't adhere to ANY political party.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Nothing glamorous. In the old days we would have been called "bullcooks". I have education and a trade ticket, highly employable down south, but the money in making beds and mopping floors is just silly.

Oh a campie makes sense

You're really clutching at straws now. If you want to deal with a problem, doesn't it make sense to start where the problem is greatest?

Clutching what straws? Do you know the cost of fuel for food production and distribution? How far some have to travel just to purchase basic necessities? An EC couldn't even do a round trip for me to bank at the local branch. On your trip to Portland did you visit anywhere outside the city? What was their chosen form of transportation?

Is this something you would endorse?

GM and Fiat Chrysler unmasked as Tesla's secret source of cash

General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles disclosed to the state of Delaware earlier this year that they reached agreements to buy federal greenhouse gas credits from Tesla. While the filings are light on detail, they haven’t been reported on previously. They also represent the first acknowledgments from carmakers that they’re turning to Tesla for help to comply with intensifying U.S. environmental regulations...……..Much More in the article

For 1 what difference will these credits make in a clean atmosphere?
2 Are Carbon emissions counted against Tesla for Lithium mining and manufacturing?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Portland is a nice place. All the sawmills closed and left a vast emptiness along the banks of the might Columbia River.

So they did what any civilized people would do.

Drink lots of coffee and sell arts and crafts to tourists.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh a campie makes sense
Clutching what straws? Do you know the cost of fuel for food production and distribution? How far some have to travel just to purchase basic necessities? An EC couldn't even do a round trip for me to bank at the local branch. On your trip to Portland did you visit anywhere outside the city? What was their chosen form of transportation?
Is this something you would endorse?
GM and Fiat Chrysler unmasked as Tesla's secret source of cash
For 1 what difference will these credits make in a clean atmosphere?
2 Are Carbon emissions counted against Tesla for Lithium mining and manufacturing?
Tesla will be bought out soon. I figure Ford will make the move before GM or Fiat/Chrysler.

GM might be gone by year's end.