talloola
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Talloola, what do you think about the suspension given to Raffe? I don't really know much about it. Did you see the hit? Do you think he deserves the suspension?
    I guess it was to be expected when - arguably - the best player in hockey today finally comes back to the game. Every major newspaper in Canada has headlines about his comeback - and many in the States as well. The NY Times even had a story about him.
    Pure luck, talloola..............couldn't find anything to watch so decided to check out Jeopardy and lo and behold the CBC decided to pull other programs and show the game. Started watching 5 mins into the 1rst so missed his first goal but caught every single minute after that.

Have a feeling that this will be one of those games that go down in sports history - not because it was such a great game - the Islanders certainly didn't give the Pens much of a game - but because of the way Sid came back. Can hardly wait to see him play the Habs - think that is the Pens next game - I will get that one for sure.
    Couldn't be happier for Sid, his family, friends, and team. Little doubt now that he is in fine form.
    Sidney Crosby - first game back. So far - 1 goal, one assist. End of first period. LOL! I'm lovin' it talloola.
    Oh Barb - it is just so much fun watching these kids play. They played every single minute of that game. Nugent-Hopkins got 5 points, Eberle got 4, Taylor got 4, and the list goes on. This win over the "NHLs 'best' team" is one they really needed but to win in such a big way can't help but push them to work even harder. It was like all the skill and talent came together on this night and they fulfilled every promise.

It was a great night for Canadian teams all around as they outscored their opponents 26 to 7. I watched the Habs game but hope to catch the Leafs one on replay as it looked like a good one too. Just got in on the last period of the Jets as I was away voting - glad to see they won too.

I'm listening and laughing as I do, to the various hockey commentators who are almost in a state of ecstasy over the Oiler win and are fast running out of superlatives to describe them. LOL!
    I was thinking of you often during the Oiler - Black Hawk game tonight. I hope you get to see a replay talloola - the kids did us better than proud (whatever that means LOL). Honestly, they ruled every single period of the game and it wasn't like the Black Hawks let them - Toews especially played well. The Oilers just were in the zone. I am so happy for them. Taylor Hall got hat-trick!!!

Cheers,
    Cate
    Hi Barbara;

Wanted to PM you about Cannuck. I am passed being tired of this creep and now refuse to answer any of his comments. He came after me in the CFL forum and I quickly learned that trying to reason with him is just not on - he is all about circular arguments - which of course never end and have no point. He is spoiling the Canucks topic for me now as I have to read so much to get to what I really want to hear - your opinion on hockey.

By the way, the Jets beat the Flyers 6 - 4 today. Rock on Jets! The Habs vs Rangers is just starting on CBC.

Just wanted to let you know why I won't respond to Cannuck.
    ha ha, she repeated it wrong to me once, so I corrected her by saying it again, then she repeated it correctly, but I guess she forgot.
    I couldn't have missed you by more than 10 minutes. Finny, Vicki at reception left me a note that "Demula was here". I'm like, who the heck is Demula? Then the lightbulb went off lol.
    I see that Adam Hadwin is making his mark at the local tourney. Good on him for the 7-stroke lead going into Round 3 and also for his continuing support of these smaller events.
    you can go into his website if you want. Official Home of Riley Wheeldon Professional Golfer

he's earned enough now to automatically get him into next year, on the tour.
    I finally got to the CPG website and looked up Riley. Whoa! What a cutie.......was my first thought. :smile: I read his bio and stats. Nice to see him get in the money - 7th place is pretty darn good considering the size of the field, Barbara. Go, Riley.
    Thanks for the info on Riley, Barbara. I copied it so I can keep checking on his progress.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…