Niflmir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Their bike infrastructure, is it mostly new, or have they had it in place for many years? Do they also have the buses or metros that you can bike to and store your bike on board?
    Yes I've heard that the Dutch are far and ahead of us when it comes to dedicating infrastructure for bicycles. Well, probably most of Europe I would imagine.

That is bizarre. Protectionism in Academia! lol
    Do you know of anyone involved in that scandal?

It's good that your sims are running nicely. Hows Betty?
    I thought it might be fun to start a private Fantasy Football league for us, private with the CCons, any group of 12 or so. I play every season. It is as good as any facebook app! lol !!!!
    It will give us a good reason to stay in touch and give each other some booyahs! Or some friendly grief!! lol !!!

NFL.com, ESPN.com, FOXsports net, YahooSports has a good one. Any suggestions? Demands??? lol!!!

Auto or live draft? Auto probably preferred with your pre-draft rankings.

Write me back before Monday??
    I look forward to it.
    I can set it up or whoever...

God Bless You
    May the Lord Grace your
    weekend with Angels!

Mark Bellware
    It was right skewed, but no worries. It's solved. Tomorrow I sample 180 more fish, yay! My back kills me after three days of this stuff.
    I should check this thing more often apparently...

What does the histogram look like? How many data points are we talking, and is it multi-variate?
    Do you have any experience working with SAS statistics software? I'm trying to induce normality in some of my project parameters which are right-skewed, and I haven't been able to come up with any transform that works. And I don't think Box-Cox will work because there's two variables (time and treatment). Any ideas? SQRT, LN, Log10, 1/x, so far none of those have done anything worth mentioning...
    Hey! My sampling is finally finished today. Started on Tuesday, and it took 35 hours over the past 3 days to collect almost all my data. Still have to run the plasma samples for cortisol concentration, whenever my test kit shows up...and now data entry! So tired....
    How on earth did I not have you added yet hubby? Too bizarre. I have to say, I feel slightly snubbed that you didn't add me straight away. Hmph.

;-)

I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I look forward to hearing everyone's tales of a great New Year once I get back from the holidays. Take care of yourself!
    Hi, im a highschool student and i have been given the topic of "Should a government be aloud to censor the world wide web" to debate against another team. So the reason i am writting to you is to know what you think about the whole thing... i think it would be interesting to know your opinion ( i had a bref introduction in my thread but i would like to know more )... so if you have the time , i would apreciate it if you would write me back!!

Thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…