M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where ever you have gotten to I know your making sence, you were right I'm wasteing my time, but I always have. It's mine. Save me a seat by the pond. I'll be along shortly.
    CC says I can't green ya till I yadda yadday
    But, that was a good post under the pseudo phil. thread
    Don't you be leavin
    The dunderheads will be one up if you do.
    Think of that~!!
    Just........THINK OF THAT-!!

:cool:
    dear MikeyDB,

thank you very much for you nice help~~~~~
    I'm very appreciated....

all of you are very friendly, i should say..

oh, yeah~ just call me Mandy~:smile:

i hope to be a friend of yours~ for i wanna to:smile: nice people, nice place~

nice day~
    Dear MikeyDB,
    I know your name from this forum. I hope I won't make you feel uncomfortable.
    I'm a Chinese undergraduate student who is proceeding my research paper on 'red'.
    I'm looking for some people from abroad to help me to answer the questionnaire.
    Could you do me a favor?
    It won't take you too much time, 16 questions only in two pages of A4 size paper.
    I know it may surprise you, but at this moment, I just need help.
    Because I don't have any friends abroad, nor foreign teachers in our university.
    So, I'm worrying about my paper.
    I hope you can help me out....:neutral::icon_smile:
    I'm asking all of you for help...I hope I can get your nice help...
    I would rep you for your warm welcome and inquiries of Zea, but I got you too recently for something else, so I will leave my thanks here. Hope you have a good day Mikey. :smile:
    Hi Mikey - sorry to see this wonderful feature being used for unkind spam - SO not it's intended purpose. If someone is abusing their access to your wall, you can inhibit their access in your preferences by making your profile 'private' which means only those you've added to your 'friends' list will have access to either write or view it. In the meantime, I'll have a word with your wall spammer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…