Lester
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I'm a little late, Lester, but nevertheless my wishes come straight from the heart!
    Wishing you all the Best, and many happy and healthy returns!!:smile:

I hope you had a super fantastic day!

I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face."I said, "You'll be sorry."
    He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?"
    I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."
    well, I figured it was only fair, if I was going to yatter away on your wall like a lunatic, that you have access to mine too! lol. Thanks for accepting my invite. Took you long enough. Admit it, you were hesitant, weren't you.... 'that karrie... I dunno...'
    Don't listen to her Lester, we're making perfect sense. She just doesn't want you to know that it only seems like we're not making sense because you've gone insane. She's a sweetheart that way. But you have... gone insane that is. Or maybe I have. Either way, it makes for an interesting day. :lol:
    hi Lester - thanks for being a good sport in the winning thread! I'm sure we're making no sense, but it's all good!
    :smile: Zan just pointed out your comment on sending satan out for coffee. Very funny Lester, you had me giggling.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…