Olympic Games Paris 2024

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Can you read? Yes or no?

I hate terrorists. Jew and Muzzie. You seem to enjoy the Jewish terrorism. Do you?

Jews are not the terrorists..

Nobody clicks on your X posts.

You don't.. because you're are technically challenged and have no clue how to open a X account 😂😂

Here you can see the Video's outside X (For those who don't have an X account) 🤡

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Jews are not the terrorists..

You don't.. because you're are technically challenged and have no clue how to open a X account 😂😂

Here you can see the Video's outside X (For those who don't have an X account) 🤡

Yes. Jewish and non jew Zionists (Bibi isnt Jewish BTW) are terrorists. Are you willing to accept what you read as fact if I give you a nice juicy link detailing it?

Will it rot you mind?

I do have an X account but this platform isnt X is it?

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
The worst part is they had to endure Celine Dion.
How in the world did she overcome the "stiff person syndrome" and who in the world decided to pay her $2 million for just one song? Talk about bringing back the dead.

Good luck to Paris and France. It has always been a prized piece of real estate worthy of promotion. The Olympics themselves are a huge drain on the country though for little in return. Canada would be wise to stop funding the program.

Of note: John Turner was once Canada's fastest man before Harry Jerome came along. Dick Pound also turned an 8th place finish in 1960 into a rewarding career but that is all it has become. Canadian contingent of 320 athletes and probably twice as many support people including all the people slipping in to the event on the taxpayer dime is far out of hand. To think the money is borrowed to do so makes it even worse.

Funny how everything is always first class when people don't have to pay for it.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I get a kick out of Canadians when we celebrate and yell out..."WE WON GOLD IN HAMMERTOSS MAN!!!!"

When none of us know anything about the sport and have never watched it before. lol!