3 Dozen Cases of Spontaneous Miscarriages, Stillbirths Occurring After COVID-19 Vaccination

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Do you remember a time when news was a public service and the ad content was hokey low budget ads for local businesses?
There was an excellent HBO series a few years back called “The Newsroom” about a small cable news network trying to restore truth and civility to broadcast journalism. A point raised in one episode was that it was a big mistake to allow paid advertising during the evening news hour.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
In a perfect world that’s the way it would be, but it seems as though a lot of people these days think honesty is not so much about what is true, but more about what they can get you to believe.
And that is the real problem. They are not fact checkers if they have a bias. Which means they are no better than the article they claim to have found false.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
And that is the real problem. They are not fact checkers if they have a bias. Which means they are no better than the article they claim to have found false
So who can you trust? If you search on “unbiased fact checkers”, fact-check, politifact and snopes regularly appear at the top of the list.

Phoenyx

Nominee Member
Apr 25, 2020
So who can you trust? If you search on “unbiased fact checkers”, fact-check, politifact and snopes regularly appear at the top of the list.

First and foremost, we need to think for ourselves. If we get "fact checkers" to do our thinking for us, we're in trouble. The way I see it, trust must be earned. If I find an alleged fact checker believes things that don't seem credible, my personal rating of them goes down.

Reactions: taxslave

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
First and foremost, we need to think for ourselves. If we get "fact checkers" to do our thinking for us, we're in trouble. The way I see it, trust must be earned. If I find an alleged fact checker believes things that don't seem credible, my personal rating of them goes down.
Fair enough, but you can add all forms of media to the “who can you trust” question as well. I’m not without education, and I’m pretty well read, but personal knowledge and critical thinking still needs some external input when it comes to ongoing situations. Multiple sources and some critical thinking will get you a fairly accurate picture. The problem is we have a lot of people who are either under-informed or misinformed that , in my opinion, are being used.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Shocking headline. . .

SPONTANEOUS MISCARRIAGES, STILLBIRTHS OCCURRED BEFORE COVID-19 VACCINE!
Say...hows about: "SPONTANEOUS MISCARRIAGES, STILLBIRTHS OCCURRED right after COVID-19 VACCINE!"
;)
like what is actually happening.

Boy, the Israelis are really freaking out over the nazi medical tyranny their government just IMPOSED on them re covid vaccines...

Something completely dishonest that would not have happened if this was whole deal was in any way, legitimate.

Just the fact that "they" are obviously lying about the testing and that the vaccine is "proven safe" when it obviously is NOT is enough to turn me off "them" and anyone who genocidally supports "them" in any way shape or form.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC

Why We Live in a Time When Ignorance Proudly Parades Itself as Enlightenment​

The Age of Ignorance

“Hence, ignorance parading itself as enlightenment. It’s the defining mood, phenomenon, way of the times we live in. Perhaps you and I, though, should be wiser than those who proudly, boastfully devote themselves to it.”

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Say...hows about: "SPONTANEOUS MISCARRIAGES, STILLBIRTHS OCCURRED right after COVID-19 VACCINE!"
;)
like what is actually happening.

Boy, the Israelis are really freaking out over the nazi medical tyranny their government just IMPOSED on them re covid vaccines...
It’s no secret that bitchute has become a home for all the extremist garbage that can’t find a home among respectable platforms but that’s not my topic here.

I respect this woman’s right to her opinion and her choice to refuse vaccination, she certainly isn’t alone in that these days. I also support the concept of a “vaccination passport” that would restrict unvaccinated people from accessing locations where transmission risk still exists.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What do you know about the vaccine and how allegedly works?

It's nothing like any other vaccine and doesn't fit the definition of a vaccine.

The jab doesn't use active or inactive virus material to create a response from you immune system.

Your body doesn't attack the virus but attack a specific protein.

Reactions: taxslave

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
What do you know about the vaccine and how allegedly works?
Not a whole lot to be honest, but if adverse reactions were occurring in numbers high enough to cause concern we’d be hearing about it somewhere other than Facebook. I’ll take the jab as soon as my turn comes up.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Bombshell: Germany, France, Ireland, Italy & The Netherlands Ban Covid-19 Vaccine

HEALTH AND SCIENCE

Germany, France, Spain and Italy become latest countries to suspend AstraZeneca vaccine over blood clot fears​

More countries suspend AstraZeneca vaccinations over blood clot fears: What we know so far​

Reactions: Phoenyx