Dinning Alone

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
The results of the sleep study is that Im getting no deep sleep absolutely no REM. My legs don’t stop moving during the night. I also have moderate sleep apnia. So Im being put on a medicine that will calm mu muscle movements and I have to retest in 2 months. If the apnia still exists I’ll need oxygen. Ive been diagnosed with Sleep breathing disorder….thats the lable.
I am glad you finally got a diagnosis, now they should be able to help you. We cannot function if we don't get enough sleep it is like trying to move around with a ball and chain. I had a very short spell of very little sleep when my mother was ill, it lasted 1 yr and 6 weeks, and I was working in an office 7 hrs a day. Thank God for my husband. When we got home he would take care of our son 9yrs old, landry, clearing etc. All I did was prepare the meal, eat and leave for the hospital. I don't know what I would have done without him, even my son did more than his share.

There I go off the subject again. I hope you will soon get good long nights of sleep so that you can dream beautiful dreams and astro-travel to see the wonders of the world.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
I am glad you finally got a diagnosis, now they should be able to help you. We cannot function if we don't get enough sleep it is like trying to move around with a ball and chain. I had a very short spell of very little sleep when my mother was ill, it lasted 1 yr and 6 weeks, and I was working in an office 7 hrs a day. Thank God for my husband. When we got home he would take care of our son 9yrs old, landry, clearing etc. All I did was prepare the meal, eat and leave for the hospital. I don't know what I would have done without him, even my son did more than his share.

There I go off the subject again. I hope you will soon get good long nights of sleep so that you can dream beautiful dreams and astro-travel to see the wonders of the world.

I miss Astral. I can go to a place where Pagan men like Blonde fat priestess'

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Well THAT came out absolutely AMAZING......and its better the NEXT day!

Tonights dinner is left over roast and orzo which came out nice too. the juices from the roast cooked the orzo, not bad. The spices are Emerals seasoning.

That will save me from going to the pantry and save my pride a hit.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
i'm gonna finish my mushroom soup tonight. it's delicious. I swapped half the mushrooms for portabello's. good choice, made it all the more mushroomy

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
I'm becoming a rice addict. Not just my curry powder rice. I think putting dried cranberries in it is what's doing it. Almost a meal in itself. Gotta eat some taters soon. With the weather warming up being in my garage won't save them.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
I dont like rice much......occationally fried rice. But I like orzo ever so often. Potatoes are way off my diet. But again occationally I like mashed reds with skin and sourcream and garlic in it.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Ive 10 minutes before work but I had great news to share. My 13 year old nephew Bobby has an internship for the summer with a Reptile house. The 16 year old there started out the same way and is now full time help. This is something my nephew and I share........we LOVE cold blooded creatures LOL No wonder my dating goes sooooo wrong! LOL

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Im good for that lately.cold blooded friends , cold blooded men. Maybe it just means deep down Im cold blooded too.

I just got home from laundry and dinner with Kris, we made salad and doritos and Pork Spareribs....It was nice......no pretenses and good company.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Nah, it means your hot blood is looking to cool down somehow. I'm sorta cold blooded and get in trouble by being attracted to hot blooded chicks who are too far out there for me or anyone.