Dinning Alone

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
It means that first, no one has ever I think accused you of being cold blooded. Even wearing your heart on your sleeve it's not going to get cold.

All the girls I've ever had real strong feelings for have been nutbars. More like raving maniacs. Very attractive and hot in the sack but carrying huge baggage. I manage to be selfish and cold to nice girls and get head over heels for the crazy ones. Like some girls are attracted to bad boys. I like bad girls. ****s and heart breakers. I still think about the junkie skank I had to kick out. She publically embarrassed me and I could not live with that. My long time friend with benefits is a total loon. Would love to see her again. Both were slim and very good looking with hot bods and butts. Guess that makes me kinda shallow and cold blooded. My you know what does my thinking for me.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Only cause you let it. Id kill for a man that doesnt need fixing! To be totally honest I need a bi-man. My gay friends SO get me. Kris is spoiling me rotten and I wont settle for anything less! That goes for my friends too. Its time for spring cleaning.......Its my world and I want it all.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Quit feeling sorry for yourself.........Your an amazing person and everybody but you knows it. If I was invited Id be there in 10 hours......thats not going to happen........so quit hiding and get living. I am.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Im feverish, achy and stuffy today but I made 14 sets of surgical steel earings, Their so pretty, I amaze myself sometimes. I wish I felt better I havent been sick in years and Im a horrible sicky.....I cry for no reason and I just want to cuddle......noone here for that so Im outta luck.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Im feverish, achy and stuffy today but I made 14 sets of surgical steel earings, Their so pretty, I amaze myself sometimes. I wish I felt better I havent been sick in years and Im a horrible sicky.....I cry for no reason and I just want to cuddle......noone here for that so Im outta luck.

sorry to hear you're feeling down. Is there any way we can see your earrings?

My dad gave me a bunch of jewelry he made last time i saw him. lemme see if i can find the pic

edit: i think the pic I am thinking of must be backed up on my work computer. I'll try and remember to post it some time

Last edited:

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
sorry to hear you're feeling down. Is there any way we can see your earrings?

My dad gave me a bunch of jewelry he made last time i saw him. lemme see if i can find the pic

edit: i think the pic I am thinking of must be backed up on my work computer. I'll try and remember to post it some time

Theres pics in the pagan thread but I'll take some more of the ones I made today.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
I still feel horrid....I went to the doc and Ive got sinusitis and my BP is 148/94 She wants me to check it twice a week for a month and we'll decide if I need a more agressive med for my HBP. How fun. BUT there was a bright spot.....I won a flight to and back from Boston. I can go visit my sis sometime this year.

I was going to have popcorn again for supper but your last reply to that scared me to death LOL So I had a Pantanini (I think thats the right name, its a artisian bread with deli meat and vegies and cheese put under the broiler) its yummy. And I had strawberries and milk for dessert ( I was thinking of you)

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
The whole house smells YUMMY! I made Hermann's mushroom soup.....to be quite honest Ive never tasted anything like it and Im pleasantly surprised. I do have a question though.....is it one of those recipes that are better the next day?