BREAKING!! TRUMP HAS BEEN SHOT

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You expect the cops to lay out their whole ongoing investigation for the public, with regular updates?

Shockingly, they consider protecting their "sources and methods" more important that what Trumpnazis are whining about at the moment.
Aside from that whole overdose and death, Chris Farley was pretty funny. Much like Memes with a picture of Morgan Freeman, as I read the above meme, I could hear it in Chris Farley’s voice. Weird.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
You expect the cops to lay out their whole ongoing investigation for the public, with regular updates?

Shockingly, they consider protecting their "sources and methods" more important that what Trumpnazis are whining about at the moment.
If it was a Democrat shot at, it would be all day every day for months, if not years.
A lobotomy might cure your TDS.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm not sure you'll ever get your head out of your ass, but try reaching up over the top of it with each hand, grabbing the opposite ear, and pulling.
Thanks it is nice getting advice from one with experience .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
What's left to talk about? His little nick on the ear is healed. The shooter is dead. The Secret Service director is gone. Not much left of the story.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
this is what happens when you talk about illegals eating pets. (2nd assassination attempt).

Last edited: