Crypto Challenge.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Trying to follow developments in Ripple / XRP and not sure of which symbols represent the companies I am looking for. There was a recent ruling against Ripple for unauthorized selling of XRP which has been resolved. Ripple is a token as far as I can tell. Not sure how XRP works.

Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Trying to follow developments in Ripple / XRP and not sure of which symbols represent the companies I am looking for. There was a recent ruling against Ripple for unauthorized selling of XRP which has been resolved. Ripple is a token as far as I can tell. Not sure how XRP works.

Any help is appreciated.
You can buy XRP on several exchanges, such as Bitstamp, Kraken, Huobi Global, and Coinbase. XRP is a cryptocurrency that can be used as a payment method or as a way to speculate on price movements. Here are some crypto exchange and app options that allow you to purchase XRP.

Reactions: bob the dog

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
You can buy XRP on several exchanges, such as Bitstamp, Kraken, Huobi Global, and Coinbase. XRP is a cryptocurrency that can be used as a payment method or as a way to speculate on price movements. Here are some crypto exchange and app options that allow you to purchase XRP.

I'll check it out. Thank you very much.

Reactions: petros

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
We had a local guy here who defrauded so many people with crypto. It's hard to tell what is legit and where you'll get scammed.

Update on this guy. I heard he was convicted of some stuff in Canada but still has an ongoing case in the USA?