Crypto Challenge.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Buddy says "crypto isnt real, its a shitty investment.

I said "okay, I bet I can turn $1 into a $100 by the end of the year."

Almost halfway there and its still February.

1000013156.jpg

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Femi in work is big into crypto. He keeps telling me how, so many years from now, he'll be fucking loaded.

Everyday for the last four years he says to me: "Buy crypto." That's like his catchprase to me and it's been going on so long now I even have dreams of him saying it. Well it's more like nightmares: Images of his face getting closer and closer to mine and on each occasion it moves closer he says "Buy crypto" and then I wake up at 6am and relieved to find myself tucked up safely in bed and that it was just a nightmare

I still haven't bought any, though. As long as I get my beers and biryanis after work I'm happy.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Femi in work is big into crypto. He keeps telling how, so many years from now, he'll be fucking loaded.

Everyday for the last four years he says to me: "Buy crypto." I still haven't bought any, though. As long as I get my beers and biryanis after work I'm happy.
Crypto pays for my beer.

1000013177.jpg

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We had a local guy here who defrauded so many people with crypto. It's hard to tell what is legit and where you'll get scammed.

You dont need to buy from some asshole.

Use a legit app like the one that has an arena in Los Angeles. Canadians can e-transfer deposits. No link to your bank or credit cards but CRA has their ways so be prepared to pay taxes if you hit it big.