It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It’s bitter out there, but I’m thinking (hoping?) it’s going in the right direction maybe.
View attachment 16811

Meanwhile for us here it's -1 and another mostly green Christmas. :|

I do wonder though if we're gonna get a huge pile of snow later this winter; I've seen more deer in and around town - right outside my house in fact - and that's not something that's happened before. So makes me wonder.

All in all, hopefully it warms up your way, Ron.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
All in all, hopefully it warms up your way, Ron.
Out here this year the rabbits are just thick in the city in the residential and commercial areas…. And within about a 10 minute drive in the commercial area (out on Henderson for Petros) it’s probably 50% odds that I could see a deer if I felt like driving there in this weather. The predators are thin in the commercial areas in the city.

The promise is that the weather is supposed to break in a few days 🤞:
1671671763597.jpeg

Reactions: Serryah

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Mine warms up in the Spring. I smoke, so I have the window down halfway all the time anyway. If it’s above -15°C, half the time I forget to turn the interior heater on. I just used to keep the windshield clear below -15°C or so.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Environment Canada says four communities set record low temperatures on Tuesday.
  • Eastend -36.1 C – previous record -33.9 C set in 1921
  • Kindersley -38.9 C – previous record -38.5 C set in 1990
  • Leader -38.2 C – previous record -37.5 C set in 1990
  • Lucky Lake -35.7 C – previous record -32.2 C set in 2000
It was very cold in Regina and Saskatoon, but neither city came close to breaking a record.

Saskatoon hit a low of -38.2 C Tuesday night. The record for that day is -41.9 C. In Regina, it got down to a low of -34.3 C. The record is -41.7 C.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Environment Canada says four communities set record low temperatures on Tuesday.
  • Eastend -36.1 C – previous record -33.9 C set in 1921
  • Kindersley -38.9 C – previous record -38.5 C set in 1990
  • Leader -38.2 C – previous record -37.5 C set in 1990
  • Lucky Lake -35.7 C – previous record -32.2 C set in 2000
It was very cold in Regina and Saskatoon, but neither city came close to breaking a record.

Saskatoon hit a low of -38.2 C Tuesday night. The record for that day is -41.9 C. In Regina, it got down to a low of -34.3 C. The record is -41.7 C.
That would indicate it is time to back off on the carbon scam tax. The current low temperature indicates it is working too well.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The most flights of any Canadian is telling us to reduce our carbon footprint , typical liberal hypocrite .

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The most flights of any Canadian is telling us to reduce our carbon footprint , typical liberal hypocrite .
How many flights (seriously) to haul the PM’s entourage and security detail and three Nanny’s and personal chef, ect…for security reasons? Outside of Canada, who gives two shits if Justin Trudeau exists?

The prime minister must fly on a Royal Canadian Air Force plane for security reasons, even if it's for personal travel.

The family's flights to and from Costa Rica over the Christmas holiday in 2019 cost the government about $57,000 and thousands more were spent on flight crews' stay in San Jose.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
FOX rips CBS for claiming airplane turbulence caused by climate change
Author of the article:Kevin Connor
Published Dec 22, 2022 • 1 minute read

CBS News is being mocked by Fox after reporting airplane turbulence is caused by climate change.

Cann raises nearly $35 million as it launches in Canada

Trackerdslogo
On Monday, CBS published a line on what causes turbulence after 11 people were injured on board a Hawaiian Airlines flight last Sunday, the UK’s Daily Mail has reported.

Taylor Garland, spokesperson for the Association of Flight Attendants, said turbulence is caused by severe weather and things are going to get worse because of climate change.

Dr. Nicole Saphier, a Fox News medical contributor, hit back at the Flight Attendants Association Union claims.

“I don’t think the spokesperson for the Flight Attendants Association Union should be the climate change czar. Turbulence happens all the time. It’s happened since we’ve invented flying. And thankfully, it’s actually gotten better because of the technology on the airplanes,” Saphier said, adding passengers should buckle up.

“I don’t think that we should just chalk this up to climate change and I think maybe people should just, you know, wear a seatbelt.”

Jimmy Failla, host of Fox Across America, questioned the data behind the claim.

“The reason people fall for this garbage is because they want to sound empathetic and considerate. The only data we have to support climate change is that people are getting rich selling it to us, and none of the people making that money are adhering to any of the guidelines they’re forcing on us,’ Failla said.

“I want to become a climate activist just so that I can fly on private jets. That’s the perk to me.”

CBS News was mocked on Twitter with many criticizing the the station for using the union’s statement as evidence.

One said, ‘I spilled my coffee this morning… due to climate change’ as others just simply said, ‘That’s called weather’.