Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Last edited:
Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Some days I really wonder. With the Squatters throughout the summer and the fires and the shit (needles, petty crime, etc…) that these junkies bring…I thought they’d burned down enough structures and moved on…

I am so use to seeing Winnipeg/Saskatoon and Regina swapping out Gold/Silver and Bronze that I was pleasantly surprised to see what was posted in the OP, and then reality swings a fish at your head. Ugh….

We had an incident at our home earlier today that my Girlfriend dealt with, ‘cuz she didn’t want to tie up 1/2 her day dealing with the police, etc…& I’m wondering if her reaction is much of the reason we’re doing so well in the rankings in the OP?? “I’m not giving those pricks any reason not to be out fighting crime when I could deal with this myself, & I don’t have time for their bullshit!!” she says….

How many people, after years & years of Gold/Silver or Bronze just say “Screw it!” and deal with whatever without bothering with the police due to previous disappointing encounters as law abiding citizens? Is that what we’re seeing in Regina & Saskatoon & Winnipeg above?

• Wow
Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Its changing here Ron. Fenty and side has them so fucked they dont have the energy or cognative abilities required for anything beyond vice and theft. Its not coke and booze anymore.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Noooo. Injun and Northern Affairs. Oxy was SFA compared to fentaynl. "Cotton" are slow release even if watered and milled. "Fenty" is a shotgun blast compared to an airsoft.
Comox Base doctors? were prescribing oxy to anyone with a booboo when I worked there. Then they were sent back to work. Since it is a rest base, almost everyone is on meds of some kind while they wait for discharge time.