I Do Believe

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Trudeau already was a joke on the world stage, but this exposed him further to the average Joe outside of Canada as exactly the hypocritical goofball that he is, but to what end? They don’t vote in Canadian Federal elections.

China has seen him as the pushover ‘Little Potato’ forever, & India sees him as the Tickle Trunk Tik-Tok PM that brings terrorists & murders on state visits, and they’re together 1/3rd of the population of the planet.

The US see’s him as the sparkle socks pushover in the NAFTA/USMCA negotiations and the punchline of night show monologues….& England sees him as the karaoke dude attending the Queens Funeral, and so on and so forth, and so what?

The Five Eyes just isn’t anymore. The massive oil & gas reserves mean little without pipelines. The war in the Ukrainian with winter coming for Europe and we offer Fairy Dust & Unicorn Farts instead of Natural Gas because of Trudeau’s idea of business models. Our economy spiraling down the toilet as the printing presses are in overtime printing money on borrowed funding….& Trudeau can’t give it away fast enough to try an purchase….whatever…votes or influence or magic beans or rented loyalty or what have you.

It all comes back to Canadian Citizens get to vote in Canadian Federal Elections, and not the rest of the world. Once he’s out we can start repairing the damage but not beforehand.
Some of the damage can be repaired simply by letting it be known that the new Conservative government will not operate like the current regime. A warning for China and other third world places TurdOWE loves so much. And an olive branch to the countries that used to be close to us. What other countries think of us Carrie’s a lot of weight in many voter’s minds. There is also much to fix on the home front. So much to do, so little time.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
No Argos fan, if that's what you mean. I was thinking of the location of the stadium. Forgot for a sec Tim Hortons Field was actually closer.

I like the Riders and the Redblacks. Too bad they both suck this year.
I was just yankin' yer chain. lol. I'm a Bombers fan myself. I was a Ti-Cats fan until I moved to Winnipeg and Dieter Brock was the QB.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I was just yankin' yer chain. lol. I'm a Bombers fan myself. I was a Ti-Cats fan until I moved to Winnipeg and Dieter Brock was the QB.
Didn’t he change his name ? I think he played some in the NFL it is a bit fuzzy .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Didn’t he change his name ? I think he played some in the NFL it is a bit fuzzy .
He played there a bit but by that time his knees were shot. I don't think he changed his name though. Although there are at least 2 other CFL QBs in my time that ended up in the NFL, Doug Flutie and Warren Moon.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He played there a bit but by that time his knees were shot. I don't think he changed his name though. Although there are at least 2 other CFL QBs in my time that ended up in the NFL, Doug Flutie and Warren Moon.
Don’t forget Joe Kapp .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Just checked , not much of a change , Ralph to Dieter . Funny how meaningless garbage sticks .
Yeah, his first name was Ralph but he went by Dieter, which was his middle name, as long as I watched him play. Used to love watching him play. That dude could scramble like a sum'bitch and still get a pin-point pass away. Or watching him throw a 70 yard bomb into a 30+mph headwind and put it right on target.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Yeah, his first name was Ralph but he went by Dieter, which was his middle name, as long as I watched him play. Used to love watching him play. That dude could scramble like a sum'bitch and still get a pin-point pass away. Or watching him throw a 70 yard bomb into a 30+mph headwind and put it right on target.
I was never a fan of Winnipeg (growing up in Regina) but I remember him. I remember the accurate and hard throws not so much the scrambling (just don't remember it). Used to make playing Winnipeg tough.

Reactions: Jinentonix

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
My favorite football trivia question. . . what player won a Grey Cup and a Super Bowl playing for the same city?

A: O.J. Brigance. He was a Baltimore Stallion in 1994-1995, when they won the 1995 Grey Cup, and when the CFL folded the expansion, he tried out for and was taken by the new Baltimore Ravens in 1996. He won the Super Bowl in 2001 (2000 season).

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
My favorite football trivia question. . . what player won a Grey Cup and a Super Bowl playing for the same city?

A: O.J. Brigance. He was a Baltimore Stallion in 1994-1995, when they won the 1995 Grey Cup, and when the CFL folded the expansion, he tried out for and was taken by the new Baltimore Ravens in 1996. He won the Super Bowl in 2001 (2000 season).
Technically the Baltimore Stallions did not fold. They became the new Montreal Aloettes.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Well another piece of trivia , which quarterback lost both the Super Bowl and the Grey Cup ?
The above mentioned Joe Kapp , lost in 1963 Grey cup to Angelo Mosca and his Hamilton Tigercats , and I believe Joe’s purple people eaters lost to K.C. Chiefs . May be incorrect on the opponents.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I had the pleasure of watching the 1963 Grey Cup from the 50 yard line with a perfect view of Mosca creaming the great Willie Fleming about 5 yards out of bounds taking Fleming out of the game and handing the victory to Hamilton . Got to spend time after in Hamiltons dressing room where I lifted the Cup . Pretty cool for a ten year old .
B. C. and Kapp made amends winning in 1964 .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well another piece of trivia , which quarterback lost both the Super Bowl and the Grey Cup ?
The above mentioned Joe Kapp , lost in 1963 Grey cup to Angelo Mosca and his Hamilton Tigercats , and I believe Joe’s purple people eaters lost to K.C. Chiefs . May be incorrect on the opponents.
That would be Super Bowl IV in 1970 (1969 season). Kansas City Chiefs over Minnesota Vikings, 27-3.