Judge Denies Bail for Convoy Leader over Intention to Cause Harm

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Ah, it's just Trudeau being his usual vindictive self, ensuring that she "gets what is coming to her" because she embarrassed him. I defy anyone to tell me that he's not behind this whole thing. He doubles down on his lies which why it makes him so dangerous to our democracy, what we have left of it anyway.

He revolts me & I despise him to no end (in case anyone suspected otherwise LOL).

Reactions: Twin_Moose

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Ah, it's just Trudeau being his usual vindictive self, ensuring that she "gets what is coming to her" because she embarrassed him. I defy anyone to tell me that he's not behind this whole thing. He doubles down on his lies which why it makes him so dangerous to our democracy, what we have left of it anyway.

He revolts me & I despise him to no end (in case anyone suspected otherwise LOL).
Never suspected that at all.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Ah, it's just Trudeau being his usual vindictive self, ensuring that she "gets what is coming to her" because she embarrassed him. I defy anyone to tell me that he's not behind this whole thing. He doubles down on his lies which why it makes him so dangerous to our democracy, what we have left of it anyway….
Never suspected that at all.

Because it’s 2015?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The fact that the crown attorney in charge of this witch hunt has donated over $17000 to the Liberal party. There is the smoking gun that will ultimately cost the taxpayers several million in damages.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
As predicted the bitch is in the Big House to stay

She's a political prisoner b'cuz she's pissed off the PM who is a vindictive son of a bitch and who himself should be in jail! Don't be an ass Bill! There is no way she should be in jail - even some murderers get out on bail and she's not even close. She did what she has every right to do and that is organize a PEACEFUL protest against government over reach and she did a damn good job; so good that we were recognized throughout the world as being admired for its peacefulness and happy gatherings; feeding the homeless and anyone who needed or wanted food, cleaning sidewalks, picking up garbage. And this is what she's in jail for? Don't be so foolish because if this is allowed, then the next person could be you for doing something that someone objects to It's a slippery slope and it needs to stop right here, right now. Unfortunately, unless Singh comes to his senses, we're stuck until 2025. There needs to be a provision in Canadian law to get rid of people who are doing the country harm but there isn't much to my chagrin (and of others I'm sure who agree with me).

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
She's a political prisoner b'cuz she's pissed off the PM who is a vindictive son of a bitch and who himself should be in jail! Don't be an ass Bill! There is no way she should be in jail - even some murderers get out on bail and she's not even close. She did what she has every right to do and that is organize a PEACEFUL protest against government over reach and she did a damn good job; so good that we were recognized throughout the world as being admired for its peacefulness and happy gatherings; feeding the homeless and anyone who needed or wanted food, cleaning sidewalks, picking up garbage. And this is what she's in jail for? Don't be so foolish because if this is allowed, then the next person could be you for doing something that someone objects to It's a slippery slope and it needs to stop right here, right now. Unfortunately, unless Singh comes to his senses, we're stuck until 2025. There needs to be a provision in Canadian law to get rid of people who are doing the country harm but there isn't much to my chagrin (and of others I'm sure who agree with me).
You are insane.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.