Trudeau cancels appearance at Surrey fundraiser after protesters hurl racial slurs

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Trudeau isn't Indian.

Read the OP.

Let me know when you change your mind about supporting racial slurs.

Have the courage to answer the question.

Or be a coward, it's your call.
Where did you get the "towel head" crap from? Made it up? Read it? Heard it? Seen and heard?

Where does this claim come from?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
S
T
I
L
L

J
U
S
T

U
N
S
U
B
S
T
A
N
C
I
A
T
E
D

C
L
A
I
M
S

Proof, buddy, proof. Audio or video.

You don't believe that racial slurs were being used against the organizers. You think they were lying. And you don't think towel head is a racial slur.

Good to know.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You can do better than that.

What's fascinating is that you didn't read the rest of the article and selectively decide which politicians have merit based on your own bias.

I'm not surprised that you have people who buy into it though. It's the same ones who will buy bitcoin to support their retirement lol
Sounds like the only morons are the fools who bought the Turd-o lie. I bet you buy NFTs for your retirement. :ROFLMAO:
"We invoked the act because it was the advice of non-partisan professional law enforcement that existing authorities were ineffective at the time to restore public safety at all of the ports of entry you mentioned," Mendicino said in response to questions from Liberal MP Rachel Bendayan.
Yet not ONE police Chief, superintendent or anyone else involved stated they asked for the Act to be invoked or even suggested it should be. As for the "points of entry", those blockades were already being broken up BEFORE the Act was invoked.
"And that assessment was informed by the conversations that we were having with law enforcement, including the Ottawa Police Service and the RCMP and other officials who, in their words, described these events as an 'unprecedented' act of civil disobedience … in the words of the Canadian Association of the Chiefs of Police."

"Civil Disobedience" huh? Got news for you fucktard, that's a fancy way of saying they engaged in their legal right to protest. You DO understand the definition of civil disobedience, right?
The illegal Ottawa convoy was illegal.
No, it wasn't. The Ontario Supreme Court ruled it wasn't.
Now, do you have the courage to condemn these people who are committing acts of racism?
Like Trudeau persecuting a Metis women for leading a protest against him? You bet I condemn his cowardly act.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You don't believe that racial slurs were being used against the organizers. You think they were lying. And you don't think towel head is a racial slur.

Good to know.
You are the only one using the term towel head . Where is the video of these racial slurs ? Why are they not being shown on all major news casts ? As Petros asks , where is the proof ? We all know a proof is a proof because it is proven .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Sounds like the only morons are the fools who bought the Turd-o lie. I bet you buy NFTs for your retirement. :ROFLMAO:

Yet not ONE police Chief, superintendent or anyone else involved stated they asked for the Act to be invoked or even suggested it should be. As for the "points of entry", those blockades were already being broken up BEFORE the Act was invoked.

"Civil Disobedience" huh? Got news for you fucktard, that's a fancy way of saying they engaged in their legal right to protest. You DO understand the definition of civil disobedience, right?

No, it wasn't. The Ontario Supreme Court ruled it wasn't.

Like Trudeau persecuting a Metis women for leading a protest against him? You bet I condemn his cowardly act.
Métis is that half Indian ?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Good to know.
Or it could just be more political theatre from Groper and the full of Crap Broadcasting Corporation. The CBC has proven it's more than happy to be Groper's propaganda wing. Ya know, like the CBC insisting that "foreign influencers" were the majority funders of the convoy, which turned out to be 100% DISINFORMATION, Not misinformation, DISinformation. The former isn't necessarily intentional. The later is purely intentional.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Or it could just be more political theatre from Groper and the full of Crap Broadcasting Corporation. The CBC has proven it's more than happy to be Groper's propaganda wing. Ya know, like the CBC insisting that "foreign influencers" were the majority funders of the convoy, which turned out to be 100% DISINFORMATION, Not misinformation, DISinformation. The former isn't necessarily intentional. The later is purely intentional.

Stay mad.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
You are the only one using the term towel head . Where is the video of these racial slurs ? Why are they not being shown on all major news casts ? As Petros asks , where is the proof ? We all know a proof is a proof because it is proven .

Where's the video of Pat King using racial slurs? There is none and you don't need one.