Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
If you believe that globalist talking head pig Nuland then you should think twice about what you are being told by that fat lying bitch. Just saying. (n)
I have not reported 1 thing from MSM all independent sources, Do you think all the deaths happening in Russia is made up?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Max is a lot better politician than your Marxist hero dictators Turdeau or Singh could ever be. So, are you still keeping your Marxist membership up to date these days? Just asking. Chuckle.

But besides that, is that all you ever do every day is watch CBC sitcoms? I guess that is why you really do appear to be so bloody stunned. Just saying. :p
I don't have any Marxist hero. My hero is Batman. Batman is a white Fascist Capitalist.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ellanjay

Council Member
Apr 11, 2020

The Chinese Communist Party Is the Clarifying Battle of Our Generation

China Insider
Kevin Roberts is the president of the Heritage Foundation and a historian by trade on American history. Roberts uses his extensive knowledge of America to highlight the present danger: China. Through a comparative lens, we examined together what the United States needs to do to revitalize a multi-faceted threat from communist China—including his personal reasons to be so passionate about exposing the threat of communism. And finally, Roberts gives our audience his reasons on why it matters to see China as an existential threat, and what American freedom and the Constitution can do to help us overcome the battle with communism.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I have not reported 1 thing from MSM all independent sources, Do you think all the deaths happening in Russia is made up?

Yup. if it is the MSM doing the reporting, then indeed, it is all made up bullshit. The MSM will lie to try and make any situation, like in the Ukraine, look worse than what it really is. The Russians are kicking ass in the Ukraine. The American MSM have to make it appear as though they are kicking Russia's ass. This is what I am getting from alternative media. More truth than lies. Believe it or not. :D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

The Chinese Communist Party Is the Clarifying Battle of Our Generation

China Insider
Kevin Roberts is the president of the Heritage Foundation and a historian by trade on American history. Roberts uses his extensive knowledge of America to highlight the present danger: China. Through a comparative lens, we examined together what the United States needs to do to revitalize a multi-faceted threat from communist China—including his personal reasons to be so passionate about exposing the threat of communism. And finally, Roberts gives our audience his reasons on why it matters to see China as an existential threat, and what American freedom and the Constitution can do to help us overcome the battle with communism.

It would appear to me at this time as though America and NATO are more concerned about Russia and not China. And besides, BiDumb has way too much bad baggage to carry from all of his corrupt dealings that went on in China along with with his corrupt son. FOX NEWS at night. :unsure:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So are we good then?

Works for me. Post all the pictures and videos that you want to here. After posting so many pictures and videos, I think that we all got your drift here. You give a dam. But I am pretty sure that many Canadians do not give a dam all that much about what is going on in Ukraine. I think that most Canadians are more concerned and worried about our high gas and food prices and the attacks on our liberties instead. Just saying. Carry on. ;)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I don't have any Marxist hero. My hero is Batman. Batman is a white Fascist Capitalist.
Batman is just a fictional character that does not really exist. It looks to me that it is high time for you to come back to the world of reality. You have been living in your Batman fantasy world for far too long.To be honest here, you do appear to be quite batty at times. :LOL:

And why is Batman always white? Bats are pretty much all black? Batman should be black and not white. Racism. Just saying.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
He's not just a white fascist capitalist hero, he's a super hero.

Stalin can't compete. Stalin was a fictional hero in his own mind and yours.

Comrade Stalin and me use to drink plenty of Russian wodka every day together. We always got drunk every day like sonya bitch. So sad those days are gone. Aw well. Shit happens. :(

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Did you pickle his herring?
That is our little secret and restricted information for you to never learn about. If I told you though, then I would really have to, well you know, get someone else to bite and sever your cock off. So, it would be in your best interest for you to mind your own business and just run along and go play with your cock in your closet. Just some friendly advice. :ROFLMAO:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yup. if it is the MSM doing the reporting, then indeed, it is all made up bullshit. The MSM will lie to try and make any situation, like in the Ukraine, look worse than what it really is. The Russians are kicking ass in the Ukraine. The American MSM have to make it appear as though they are kicking Russia's ass. This is what I am getting from alternative media. More truth than lies. Believe it or not. :D
You shouldn't watch RT or Sputnik