Is True Dope Still Worse Than Putin?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
They voted liberal. How much more stupid could one get? If you were to watch some independent media you would have see business owners that praised the Freedom Fighters. Also reports by people that live in the affected area that praised the convoy for their efforts to clean up the area as well as provide entertainment for free.
And open his mind , not a chance .

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's not the number of "friends" that counts, it's the kind of friends! :)
Yes , and it is hard to imagine some one who starts every conversation with an insult , has any friends .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Kinda figured you were a traitor.
Realist , more likely .. I see where parliment again voted to screw the west . Quebec gets to keep all their seats in the House of Commons despite falling population .

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
speaking to supporters of trucker convoy

Why are you going to Ottawa: Because of the vaccine mandates at the border.
But it's the americans that are saying Canadians can't cross the land border without a vaccine. Canadians coming back into Canada don't need to be vaccinated. Ottawa has no say in american policy.

week 2 of convoy: It's not about the border vaccine, it's about the mandates. They take away our rights
Again, the vast majority of mandates have been brought down by the provinces. Ottawa has no control over those. Also, quote from our constitution what "rights" have been taken away. <crickets>
Also, if this was truly about provincial mandates, why was a coordinated protest at each of the provincial capitals not organized since there are trucks coming from every coast? a week later a piss poor and uncoordinated attempt at a few provincial legislatures.

Then, it's not just about the covid mandates, it's about everything trudeau has done or not done. The "leaders" present a "manifesto" demanding the end to all covid mandates, the removal of trudeau as Prime Minister and the formation of a new government made up of half elected MP's and half of their choosing.
This is called treason and sedition. They quickly backtracked and withdrew the memorandum.

A writer from truck news sums up what I have said from the beginning. He pretty much is on the same page as me and came up with the same thoughts and conclusions as I did.

https://www.trucknews.com/blogs/the...-was-never-about-truckers-or-border-mandates/

Reactions: JLM

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
speaking to supporters of trucker convoy

Why are you going to Ottawa: Because of the vaccine mandates at the border.
But it's the americans that are saying Canadians can't cross the land border without a vaccine. Canadians coming back into Canada don't need to be vaccinated. Ottawa has no say in american policy.

week 2 of convoy: It's not about the border vaccine, it's about the mandates. They take away our rights
Again, the vast majority of mandates have been brought down by the provinces. Ottawa has no control over those. Also, quote from our constitution what "rights" have been taken away. <crickets>
Also, if this was truly about provincial mandates, why was a coordinated protest at each of the provincial capitals not organized since there are trucks coming from every coast? a week later a piss poor and uncoordinated attempt at a few provincial legislatures.

Then, it's not just about the covid mandates, it's about everything trudeau has done or not done. The "leaders" present a "manifesto" demanding the end to all covid mandates, the removal of trudeau as Prime Minister and the formation of a new government made up of half elected MP's and half of their choosing.
This is called treason and sedition. They quickly backtracked and withdrew the memorandum.

A writer from truck news sums up what I have said from the beginning. He pretty much is on the same page as me and came up with the same thoughts and conclusions as I did.

https://www.trucknews.com/blogs/the...-was-never-about-truckers-or-border-mandates/
And he is like you completely out of touch or a lying sack of shit , he writes a good story though .

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
And he is like you completely out of touch or a lying sack of shit , he writes a good story though .

Of course, it doesn't match your brainwashed concept of what happened. Tamara Lich was just an innocent housewife helping out the poor truckers, as was King. No ulterior motives, it was all about the vaccine...I mean the mandates.... I mean stolen rights.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Kinda figured you were a traitor.
Do I look like an Eastern Liberal to you? Your party has destroyed my country. Without turdOWE and his ilk there would be no need for a Western separatist party. The theft at the pumps we are experiencing right now is strictly because your kind put up roadblocks to western oil development and transportation.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Do I look like an Eastern Liberal to you? Your party has destroyed my country.

YOUR Country? LOL - And what about what the Cons want to do to MY country if THEY get power, hmn?

Without turdOWE and his ilk there would be no need for a Western separatist party.

Oh FFS, you know damn well that there's been a "Western Separatist" ideation for years and years; hell I first heard of it during the Quebec wannabe separation.

The theft at the pumps we are experiencing right now is strictly because your kind put up roadblocks to western oil development and transportation.

LOLOL! Even if the 'west' was opened up tomorrow for oil, we wouldn't see jack shit of it affect Canadian prices what so ever. Because it would go to the US first, THEN open market. Because the oil owners will get more that way then if they stayed home grown, produced and sold.

• Haha

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
YOUR Country? LOL - And what about what the Cons want to do to MY country if THEY get power, hmn?

Oh FFS, you know damn well that there's been a "Western Separatist" ideation for years and years; hell I first heard of it during the Quebec wannabe separation.

LOLOL! Even if the 'west' was opened up tomorrow for oil, we wouldn't see jack shit of it affect Canadian prices what so ever. Because it would go to the US first, THEN open market. Because the oil owners will get more that way then if they stayed home grown, produced and sold.
Well the cons never instituted their dreaded secret agenda when they had a majority . No soldiers in our streets as we had been warned of . No change to abortion and woman’s right to choose . What exactly did the cons do to destroy your country last majority they had ?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

That must be why there has been a Federal ban of offshore drilling on the West Coast since 1970. We could be swimming in cheap oil and still cover your welfare if we were allowed to produce and move products. The transmountain twinning project spent more time held hostage in studies and foot dragging by the feds than it took to plan and build the original line. We have a shortage of refined product here due strictly to bad government policy.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That must be why there has been a Federal ban of offshore drilling on the West Coast since 1970. We could be swimming in cheap oil and still cover your welfare

My welfare? Oh hun, I work for a living.

if we were allowed to produce and move products. The transmountain twinning project spent more time held hostage in studies and foot dragging by the feds than it took to plan and build the original line. We have a shortage of refined product here due strictly to bad government policy.

Still don't get it?

We would never see a drop of oil taken out of Canadian soil.

And what we would sell off would affect the global prices barely a partial cent.

Personally I WISH we could take our own oil, refine AND sell domestically. I'd much rather see Irving (as much as I despite the family) actually work for Canada for once, but I don't see that happening anytime, well, ever.

• Haha

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
All of it , he got the fact that a convoy of trucks went to Ottawa correct .

So, this isn't true.

The principal fundraiser was Tamara Lich, the secretary of the federal separatist Maverick Party in Alberta. Prior to that role, she was active with other far-right movements such as Wexit Alberta – a party whose founder advocated for Alberta to separate from Canada and join the Trump-led U.S.

and I imagine Pat Kings creds are all BS also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_King_(activist)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Do I look like an Eastern Liberal to you? Your party has destroyed my country. Without turdOWE and his ilk there would be no need for a Western separatist party. The theft at the pumps we are experiencing right now is strictly because your kind put up roadblocks to western oil development and transportation.

There we go again.."your party". Just can't help showing how stupid you are, can you.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Still don't get it?

And what we would sell off would affect the global prices barely a partial cent.

Personally I WISH we could take our own oil, refine AND sell domestically. I'd much rather see Irving (as much as I despite the family) actually work for Canada for once, but I don't see that happening anytime, well, ever.
You may work for a living , but your government has their hand out for western equalization , and who pays you , why the government of course .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Still don't get it?

Thank successive liberal governments for that.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So, this isn't true.

The principal fundraiser was Tamara Lich, the secretary of the federal separatist Maverick Party in Alberta. Prior to that role, she was active with other far-right movements such as Wexit Alberta – a party whose founder advocated for Alberta to separate from Canada and join the Trump-led U.S.

and I imagine Pat Kings creds are all BS also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_King_(activist)
I could care less of her associations . And how does western separatism equate with far right ? Do you consider the Bloc far right ?
Those that call for western separation are realists that understand Canada is irreparably broken and makes no sense as the only thing we have in common is Ottawa .

Reactions: taxslave and petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
There we go again.."your party". Just can't help showing how stupid you are, can you.
Well it certainly isn’t a good little liberals party . How stupid are you ? Hopefully not as stupid as you come across here .