Trudeau calls trucker protest an 'insult to truth'

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
'He just gained more freedom fighters': Truckers react to Trudeau invoking Emergencies Act

https://www.foxnews.com/world/he-ju...ers-react-to-trudeau-invoking-emergencies-act

Look at the support of Democrats and Biden in the USA. It's absolutely tanking. People are completely sick of this shit.

Canada's Tea Party 2022, this is history happening right now. The Liberals and NDP will be out on their asses.. and then it will be our turn with the Liberal supporters of Trudeau and this tyrannical mess.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Really?

Truckers must be so happy to cross the border without the vax pass then.

Trumptards man.

I don't need one returning to Canada.. just going to the USA they ask, have you been vaxxed. I say "yes" and that's it.

Returning, they are more concerned what I have as a load, do I need a meat inspection, if I have guns, ammo or booz.. or what I purchased..

They have so much time per truck..

Seems BC to Manitoba could give a fuck. I don't deliver to Ontario anymore, so I don't know about crossing their.

Many companies have blocked Ontario deliveries.. I know of 3 trucking companies in total would be 500 trucks.. many other companies and cross docks owned by Alberta companies in Laredo, TX and California are no longer loading to Ontario.

The boycott has begun.. people in Ontario have their asses so far up their asses they don't even notice.. until it's to late.

So eventually, you'll get shortages because warehouses like the Walmart DC or Costco DC hold 3 weeks to 1 month in the warehouses.. after that they fall short. Other companies like Farm Boy of less reserves.

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You wasted all that space just to say 'no, they haven't removed the mandates yet.'

What a waste of time and money this fake protest was.

I expect more frozen accounts from our gazpacho team.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I don't need one returning to Canada.. just going to the USA they ask, have you been vaxxed. I say "yes" and that's it.

Returning, they are more concerned what I have as a load, do I need a meat inspection, if I have guns, ammo or booz.. or what I purchased..

They have so much time per truck..

Seems BC to Manitoba could give a fuck. I don't deliver to Ontario anymore, so I don't know about crossing their.

Many companies have blocked Ontario deliveries.. I know of 3 trucking companies in total would be 500 trucks.. many other companies and cross docks owned by Alberta companies in Laredo, TX and California are no longer loading to Ontario.

The boycott has begun.. people in Ontario have their asses so far up their asses they don't even notice.. until it's to late.

So eventually, you'll get shortages because warehouses like the Walmart DC or Costco DC hold 3 weeks to 1 month in the warehouses.. after that they fall short. Other companies like Farm Boy of less reserves.
Wow, that's a real fucking mature attitude. So you're going to fuck over 13 million people, many of whom supported the protest in Ottawa, because of what Trudeau did. I guess you'll also be boycotting BC since Vancouver voted Liberal and Dipper, right? How about Quebec what with Montreal being a Liberal stronghold? Will they still get deliveries ya fucking bunch of cry babies?

Protip: If you're trying to gain support, maybe don't engage in Trudeau-like tactics, k?

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
No stupid. That is NOT how democracy works. We allow the politicians and bureaucraps to do certain things to keep the country functioning. Governments have no powers that we do not permit them to have. THey work for us, NOT the other way around.
No stupid, democracy is that you can and do vote for the people to represent you. Politicians are the ones you voted for...you picked them.... it is your fault if you don't like what they do.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It's incredible that people still don't understand this in 2022.
You two are going to have to share idiot of the year award. Our elected representatives are supposed to work for us. They take our orders to Ottawa or provincial capitals to be carried out, not the other way around.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It's incredible that people still don't understand this in 2022.
No, what's incredible is imbeciles who think voting = democracy. North Koreans get to vote. Chinese get to vote. Russians get to vote. However I sincerely doubt ANYONE would confuse those countries with an actual democracy.

The idea that voting is all it takes to make a democracy is kindergarten level of understanding. You need govt accountability and not just at election time. Freedom to protest the govt is another hallmark of a true democracy. In Canada we are batting .333. In baseball that might be a good batting average but for a democracy, it's piss poor.

As for the Emergencies Act, Groper just proved in one fell swoop yet again that he's an anti-Canada racist. The Act prohibits ALL forms of protest while it's in place, except for First Nations and refugees. So to sum up, NON-Canadians can protest in Canada but actual Canadians can't, unless they're First Nations.

Groper and gang are an insult to freedom and democracy.

Reactions: Twin_Moose