Canada ranked 6th most miserable country by think tank

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Paint your face black, stuff some bananas down your Huck Finn shorts, do a little fake-praying to the Indian gods, and chill TF out. It will all be better when "we phase out fossil fuels." The 4.8% inflation rate and supply chain train wreck is probably only temporary...and it's for the greater good. It will be better soon, after all..."budgets balance themselves". This is how it's done when we "grow the economy from the heart outward". We need to "rethink concepts as basic as space and time" when we are "re-imagining our future" and using mass casualty pandemics as an "opportunity for a great reset". Once we get over our aversion to totalitarianism and acknowledge our "admiration for China", we will all embrace our new QR codes and finally be able to "build back better" and all this misery will just melt away. In the meantime, it might make it easier for everyone to know that people "experience things differently", and that THE truth will always take a backseat to "YOUR truth."

For the life of me, I can't figure out why we're miserable. It makes no sense.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Paint your face black, stuff some bananas down your Huck Finn shorts, do a little fake-praying to the Indian gods, and chill TF out. It will all be better when "we phase out fossil fuels." The 4.8% inflation rate and supply chain train wreck is probably only temporary...and it's for the greater good. It will be better soon, after all..."budgets balance themselves". This is how it's done when we "grow the economy from the heart outward". We need to "rethink concepts as basic as space and time" when we are "re-imagining our future" and using mass casualty pandemics as an "opportunity for a great reset". Once we get over our aversion to totalitarianism and acknowledge our "admiration for China", we will all embrace our new QR codes and finally be able to "build back better" and all this misery will just melt away. In the meantime, it might make it easier for everyone to know that people "experience things differently", and that THE truth will always take a backseat to "YOUR truth."

For the life of me, I can't figure out why we're miserable. It makes no sense.
Because you're whiny little twats pining for a world that never was?