Trudeau : Get Your Booster!!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm pro vax, anti-vaxx MANDATE, double vaxxed and currently recovering from Omicron.

Am I free and clear of a mandated 3rd dose? Would I be an Alex Jones fan for refusal of a 3rd?
I get it. My Son had Covid early last Spring & with Canada being about a year behind the USA in its vaccination rollout, he missed weeks of work (and one of his best friends, the same age as my Son, who unintentionally gave them Covid died) as his age group (31yrs old at the time) wasn’t eligible for its first shot even at that point.

He has gotten double vaccinated as his turns came up in order to continue to be able to function in society, to drop off or pick up his infant daughter at daycare, etc…

Does he need a booster shot since he had Covid before even his first dose? I don’t have that answer, but if the definition of fully vaccinated changes, he would need to have that shot in order to continue to function in society, and many would need it just to continue to be gainfully employed.

For Saskatchewan’s chief medical health officer, the meaning of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 has changed.

“My definition of being fully vaccinated now means that you are boosted if you’re 90 days or more after your second dose or you have received your second dose less than 90 days ago,” Dr. Saqib Shahab said Thursday.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I get it. My Son had Covid early last Spring & with Canada being about a year behind the USA in its vaccination rollout, he missed weeks of work (and one of his best friends, the same age as my Son, who unintentionally gave them Covid died) as his age group (31yrs old at the time) wasn’t eligible for its first shot even at that point.

He has gotten double vaccinated as his turns came up in order to continue to be able to function in society, to drop off or pick up his infant daughter at daycare, etc…

Does he need a booster shot since he had Covid before even his first dose? I don’t have that answer, but if the definition of fully vaccinated changes, he would need to have that shot in order to continue to function in society, and many would need it just to continue to be gainfully employed.

For Saskatchewan’s chief medical health officer, the meaning of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 has changed.

“My definition of being fully vaccinated now means that you are boosted if you’re 90 days or more after your second dose or you have received your second dose less than 90 days ago,” Dr. Saqib Shahab said Thursday.
How many people do you know who got the jabs solely for protection of themselves and others?

Did aunt Sally really do it for altruism or to be able to get her roots dyed?

Last edited:
Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How many people do you know who got the jabs solely for protection of themselves and others?

Did aunts Sally really do it for altruism or to be able to get her roots dyed?
Most got it for travel and participation in society it seems to me . It is their prerogative .

Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Can't answer the question either so you try a feeble insult. Sad to be you LOL
You were the one who brought up Trumpian . ( whatever that is ) as an insult to any alternative views what I call a feeble insult . So sad to live with such thin skin . But answer me this , please provide any available stats , what is the average age of Covid deaths and what is their vaccination status ?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
If we end up getting the anti-vaxxer tax, it will be implemented with as little controversy as the vax pass.

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
You were the one who brought up Trumpian . ( whatever that is ) as an insult to any alternative views what I call a feeble insult . So sad to live with such thin skin . But answer me this , please provide any available stats , what is the average age of Covid deaths and what is their vaccination status ?
Did not bring it up to you. Trumpian has become the term for falsehoods.
Still cannot answer questions I asked you so, you deflect..

• Haha

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm pro vax, anti-vaxx MANDATE, double vaxxed and currently recovering from Omicron.

Am I free and clear of a mandated 3rd dose? Would I be an Alex Jones fan for refusal of a 3rd?

Ditto, just not into Alex Jones.. never listened to him..

But I am already triple vaxxed and still got hit with Omicron or Delta or.. drum roll Deltacon ;)

All I know is my wife was sick for 2 weeks and she is cleared to go back to work today. Me, I'm not cleared. Tested positive, then negative, then positive. I get another test today. Still having the hot flashes, from cold to sweat.

It can hit you for up to 1 month.. from temperature, flu symptoms, soar muscles, migraine, to having the shits. Also you can go from being infectious, to not being infectious, right back to infectious again.

The diarrhea part of COVID you can become dehydrated fast

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Typical anti vaxxer..... deflect.
Typical , can’t and won’t answer simple questions . Why are you afraid to research what is actually happening ? Come on man , check it out . Is it Trumpian lies when we are informed Alphonso Davies contacts Covid 3 days after his booster and is sidelined by myocarditis ? How is that going to help Canada’s entry to World Cup ? Do you care ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Did not bring it up to you. Trumpian has become the term for falsehoods.
Still cannot answer questions I asked you so, you deflect..
Who decided Trumpian is a term for falsehood ? The lying fake news media ? You want falsehood open your local rag .

P.S. your opinion sucks .

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Typical , can’t and won’t answer simple questions . Why are you afraid to research what is actually happening ? Come on man , check it out . Is it Trumpian lies when we are informed Alphonso Davies contacts Covid 3 days after his booster and is sidelined by myocarditis ? How is that going to help Canada’s entry to World Cup ? Do you care ?
If the answers are so simple... why ask, you already know.
Asking "compare total deaths in Canada for 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 and explain ." is a simple question???
Oh and no, I really don't care about Canada's entry into the world cup because one player is ill. Alphonso Davies???
But, the condition Davis has is not particular to COVID so, stop with the drama.
"The average annual incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis per
100,000 individuals for the following age groups was: 12-19 years (16.0, 95% confidence Interval [CI]: 15.1-
16.9), 20-29 years (27.3, 95% CI: 26.4-28.2), 30-39 years (27.7, 95% CI: 26.7, 28.7), and 40-49 years (28.6,
95% CI: 27.7-29.7). For Ontarians 80 years of age and older, the average annual incidence of
myocarditis/pericarditis (broad definition) was 78.1 per 100,000 individuals (95% CI: 75.3-81.0). Incidence
was consistently higher in males than females for each of the above age groups. (Kwong J, ICES, personal
communication email, 2021 Aug 5)."