Seth Rogen tells B.C.'s young people to 'smoke weed and watch movies' instead of part

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yah, but if all of you stupid and stunned so called conservative peasants out there had of voted for the PPC party instead of that leftist liberal party called the conservative party we could have gotten rid of comrade Turdeau for good, Your big stupid lefty mistake, and not mine, and it was you who put Castro Turdeau back in power yourself. It's not our fault nor is it the PPC party, You had your chance and you fkd it up. Now I have to live with your stupid lefty liberal mistake, liberal conservative. :LOL:
Dude, they didn't even have a full slate of candidates . And some they had could generously be called raving loons.

There are too many voters that , if they didn't like turdOWE they would vote NDPee or green, not Conservative. It is the religious right that scares off so many voters.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yah, that was me alright. I was yelling at all of the boys that were on the playground who were playing that silly girls game. You know the one that you like to play all the time? It's called skip the rope. So, how many times can you skip the rope, Chief? Just asking. Chuckle-chuckle.
Notice that the skipping rope is where the girls are. How often did you get laid in school playing grab the crotch with the boyz?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Notice that the skipping rope is where the girls are. How often did you get laid in school playing grab the crotch with the boyz?

I always hung around and watched the girls play skip the rope and at times I got lucky. Unlike you. I did not join in the rope a dope jumping. I always told the girls that my legs were hurting that day. They all believed me. You, probably being bi-sexual, and preferred guys to gals, how many guys did you play hide the weenie with? Come on, tell the truth bi-boy? :ROFLMAO:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I always hung around and watched the girls play skip the rope and at times I got lucky. Unlike you. I did not join in the rope a dope jumping. I always told the girls that my legs were hurting that day. They all believed me. You, probably being bi-sexual, and preferred guys to gals, how many guys did you play hide the weenie with? Come on, tell the truth bi-boy? :ROFLMAO:
Don't look in the mirror while typing. We will call you sarryah.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
If I needed a new muffler installed or my dick sucked by a trafficked Chinese woman I'd look to a PPC candidate. Beyond that, forget it.
Probably the only thing that you know about dicks is that they are just for peeing out of only. Are you into fudge packing? Just asking. Your limp dick reminds me of you. A limp dick. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
PPC stand for the Puny Penis Collective
Is that the name of some new Marxist political party that you are now a member of, comrade? Just asking?

So, do you have to have a puny penis to belong to that Marxist party, comrade? So, how big is your penis when peeing or when hard? 2 inches by chance?

Come on, tell us the truth, don't be shy about it. I will try not to laugh. Maybe. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
x-meat sure got ya there, petros!

:rolleyes:

Nobody gets Taxme and wins, I love it when I am being attacked by Marxists like petrol and you, Chief Spreading Bull. You guys make my day. I need that daily laugh from commies like you two to survive. When I am insulted by Marxists like you two, I take it has just another collected badge of honor and they are always mounted and added to my winners wall. I always have a great day when I can insult you, Chief Spreading Bull. It truly does make my day, CSB.

PS: I still don't see x-meat as being somehow funny. I guess small things do amuse small minds like yours, Chief Spreading Bull. :ROFLMAO:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nobody gets Taxme and wins, I love it when I am being attacked by Marxists like petrol and you, Chief Spreading Bull. You guys make my day. I need that daily laugh from commies like you two to survive. When I am insulted by Marxists like you two, I take it has just another collected badge of honor and they are always mounted and added to my winners wall. I always have a great day when I can insult you, Chief Spreading Bull. It truly does make my day, CSB.

PS: I still don't see x-meat as being somehow funny. I guess small things do amuse small minds like yours, Chief Spreading Bull. :ROFLMAO:
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Are you talking about yourself by chance, Chief Spreading Bull?

At least I can still laugh, unlike you, who no doubt always walks around and wears a constant boring looking crybaby face every day. 😢😢😢