Jogging while black

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Him not being a saint is irrelevant in this case. They went about the whole thing the wrong way and are paying for that.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Not defending those assholes.. just saying the guy wasn't innocent either. Maybe if he wasn't their breaking into homes, he would still be alive.. ya think.

There's no proof he was there to break into homes.

They also didn't know jack shit about his history, they just say a black guy they 'thought' was suspicious and went about executing him.

You really don't seem to get that someone's history means nothing in the moment a crime is committed on that person. Unless they were doing some crime *at that moment* the validity of previous criminal history is void.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
There's no proof he was there to break into homes.

They also didn't know jack shit about his history, they just say a black guy they 'thought' was suspicious and went about executing him.

You really don't seem to get that someone's history means nothing in the moment a crime is committed on that person. Unless they were doing some crime *at that moment* the validity of previous criminal history is void.

Yup someone who has a history as a pedophile hanging around a school playground …

Don’t judge his history now 😂😂

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yup someone who has a history as a pedophile hanging around a school playground …

Don’t judge his history now 😂😂

If you don't know anything about him, just see a guy and go up and shoot him, then yep, his history doesn't matter. Because YOU just murdered someone.

IF he was a pedophile hanging around a school yard and breaking his probation, and you murder him, his history MIGHT factor into things but YOU still murdered him.

IF he was a pedophile hanging around a school yard and tried to kidnap a kid, and you stopped him by killing him, that's a different story.

But we're not talking a pedophile, we're talking a guy jogging and being told to stop by people NOT POLICE because he was black. That's it.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If you don't know anything about him, just see a guy and go up and shoot him, then yep, his history doesn't matter. Because YOU just murdered someone.

IF he was a pedophile hanging around a school yard and breaking his probation, and you murder him, his history MIGHT factor into things but YOU still murdered him.

IF he was a pedophile hanging around a school yard and tried to kidnap a kid, and you stopped him by killing him, that's a different story.

But we're not talking a pedophile, we're talking a guy jogging and being told to stop by people NOT POLICE because he was black. That's it.

What the fuck is with your silly incoherent rant..

The guy has a history of breaking into homes.. he’s 12 miles from his home..

People did witness odd behaviour.. looking into homes.

Does that mean he should have been shot, and killed NO.

I’m not defending the killers. They should get the death penalty.. but quit trying to turn a convicted thug into a saint..

Chances are he was scoping out places to rob, based on his history.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What the fuck is with your silly incoherent rant..

The guy has a history of breaking into homes.. he’s 12 miles from his home..

People did witness odd behaviour.. looking into homes.

Does that mean he should have been shot, and killed NO.

Well at least you don't think he should have been killed.

I’m not defending the killers.

Sure seemed like it. Actually seems like you're making excuses for why they should'a got away with shooting him.

They should get the death penalty.. but quit trying to turn a convicted thug into a saint..

I'm FAR from turning him into a saint. But just because I don't think his history matters at the moment of his death doesn't mean I think he's a goddamn saint.

Chances are he was scoping out places to rob, based on his history.

And that right there is why you're a fuckhead, and proves my damned point.

"Chances are" - chances are does not matter. If he WAS doing so, that's not on these idiots to deal with, but the police.

But because "chances are", you ARE saying it's okay that he got shot.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well at least you don't think he should have been killed.

Sure seemed like it. Actually seems like you're making excuses for why they should'a got away with shooting him.

I'm FAR from turning him into a saint. But just because I don't think his history matters at the moment of his death doesn't mean I think he's a goddamn saint.

And that right there is why you're a fuckhead, and proves my damned point.

"Chances are" - chances are does not matter. If he WAS doing so, that's not on these idiots to deal with, but the police.

But because "chances are", you ARE saying it's okay that he got shot.
A snake is a snake , he will always be a snake . If a snake is acting like a snake that is because he is . The only way to stop a snake from being a snake is by removing its head .

Reactions: B00Mer

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
A snake is a snake , he will always be a snake . If a snake is acting like a snake that is because he is . The only way to stop a snake from being a snake is by removing its head .
Yeah but even castle doctrine law doesn't allow you to shoot someone over "suspicious behaviour" outside of your home, or anyone else's.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
If ya dehumanize him enough it'll be OK.
Like they tried with Kyle RIttenhouse? Or Kavanaugh? Or Trump? Or any cop who kills a Black person, justified or not? And of course BLM and other shit stains insisting that ALL White people are racist White supremacists JUST by virtue of their skin colour isn't the least bit dehumanizing now is it. Or are you going to become another twat who insists that White people can't be on the receiving end of racism because those actions are somehow justified?

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah and B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Like they tried with Kyle RIttenhouse? Or Kavanaugh? Or Trump? Or any cop who kills a Black person, justified or not? And of course BLM and other shit stains insisting that ALL White people are racist White supremacists JUST by virtue of their skin colour isn't the least bit dehumanizing now is it. Or are you going to become another twat who insists that White people can't be on the receiving end of racism because those actions are somehow justified?
Yep, you're down to whataboutery for sure.

But I got your message. It's wrong to dehumanize White people.

And only White people.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Ummm his lawyers claimed self defense and he was ultimately acquitted. Of course it's not like Zimmerman didn't have a checkered past himself.
There are very few out there that don’t have some kind of skeletons in their closet & some kind of checkered past depending on how deep and how far back someone wants to dig.

I’m no saint and don’t pretend to be, and in all honesty someone without some kind of checkered past would probably be pretty frick’n boring to be around, but that’s just my opinion.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
There are very few out there that don’t have some kind of skeletons in their closet & some kind of checkered past depending on how deep and how far back someone wants to dig.

I’m no saint and don’t pretend to be, and in all honesty someone without some kind of checkered past would probably be pretty frick’n boring to be around, but that’s just my opinion.
Zimmerman's history includes domestic violence, resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer if my memory serves me right.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Zimmerman's history includes domestic violence, resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer if my memory serves me right.
Yeah…. I don’t have those skeletons in my closet but I’m in no hurry to run for political office and have somebody dig into my background or have my tax returns posted as public knowledge, etc…

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah…. I don’t have those skeletons in my closet but I’m in no hurry to run for political office and have somebody dig into my background or have my tax returns posted as public knowledge, etc…
Some years it would be down right embarrassing to have my tax returns posted .