Prince Harry to marry girlfriend Meghan Markle next year

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Leaving aside your opinion on last election, you think she will win the primaries? I don't really see her as an asset to any party.

Do I Hell, unless they rig it like they did for Biden.

Although I'm not too fussed who is American President anyway because it doesn't really affect me.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Princess Anne finally revealed as Royal accused of racism​

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Tara! 👋 AMAZING NEWS 👏 Harry & Meghan Time Away Public Eye 😝 I Think Oprah Backfired Bigtime! 🤣

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

HERO 👏 God Bless Our Queen 94 👑 On Easter 🐣 Sunday ❤️ New Pics With Prince Charles​

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1617576617114.png

Jeremy Clarkson mocks Meghan Markle on his new ITV show:

"There was a moment where Meghan Markle seemed to - how can I put this politely - break wind."

The show runs a clip of Meghan discussing a time after her wedding to Prince Harry and Oprah responding.

"Sorry, can we just hear that again because it really does sound like Piers Morgan had a point. Her pants really were on fire.

Now I’ve had a note here from the legal department at ITV. They want it to be made plain that that was not a fart. I have no idea how they know that.

But they want me to make it clear that the fart noise probably came out of Oprah’s mouth."

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Piers Morgan doubles down on Meghan attack in new TV interview
Author of the article:WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Publishing date:Apr 05, 2021 • 6 hours ago • 2 minute read • Join the conversation
Journalist and television presenter Piers Morgan smiles as he walks near his house, after he left his high-profile breakfast slot with the broadcaster ITV, following his long-running criticism of Prince Harry's wife Meghan, in London, Britain, March 10, 2021.
Journalist and television presenter Piers Morgan smiles as he walks near his house, after he left his high-profile breakfast slot with the broadcaster ITV, following his long-running criticism of Prince Harry's wife Meghan, in London, Britain, March 10, 2021. PHOTO BY TOBY MELVILLE /REUTERS
Article content
British newsman Piers Morgan has continued his public attack on Meghan, Duchess Of Sussex after comments he made about the royal led to his Good Morning Britain exit last month.

The former tabloid editor-turned-TV host took aim at Meghan after her explosive new TV interview with Oprah Winfrey, during which she claimed her mixed-race background made members of the royal family uncomfortable, debuted in America.

Morgan was taken to task for his comments, walked off the set of his live U.K. breakfast show, then quit the programme hours later, and now he’s on the attack again in his first major TV interview since the drama.

In the chat with FOX News anchorman Tucker Carlson, Piers doubled down on his comments about Meghan, accusing the 39-year-old former actress of “making millions off the royals while trashing the family”.

He also told Carlson he has become a victim of the growing trend of ‘cancel culture’, where celebrities are being fired and forced to step down from projects after making controversial comments.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
Article content
“What happened to me is happening all over Britain and America,” Piers explained. “I can take it, but there are many people who don’t have our platform, who are being wiped out, lives destroyed, careers ended for ridiculous things.”

Piers previously dismissed many of Meghan’s comments in her interview, including claims she had made about her mental health, explaining certain people within the royal family had told her there was nothing they could do for her after she said she was considering taking her own life amid an onslaught of racist attacks in the British media.

And in his FOX News interview, he insisted he “finds that impossible to believe”, and called on Meghan to publicly name the people to whom she referred: “You’re accusing two people in the palace of being unspeakably cruel simply to protect the brand of the royal family,” he said. “If that is true, let’s have the names of these people and let’s go to them and ask them, ‘Is this true? Did you tell a suicidal woman… not to get help?’ – because I find that impossible to believe.”

Piers also touched on accusations of racism among the royals made by Meghan and her husband Prince Harry as the couple claimed in the Oprah interview that an unnamed member of the family had raised questions about the skin colour of their son Archie before he was born.

The broadcaster insisted the public “don’t know what was said” in those conversations, but believes the questions were “innocent”. However, Piers did admit that if the comments were “loaded with a sense of derogatory tone or concern, then it becomes racism”.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

1617750095446.png

Meghan 17 Oprah Lies 🤥 Says Piers Morgan 😳 Give Him & Sharon Their Jobs Back 🤬 Shame On Harry!​

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
FAMILY FEUD: William and Harry's relationship has worsened since CBS interview, report says
Don't expect a reunion anytime soon

Author of the article:postmedia News
Publishing date:Apr 07, 2021 • 8 hours ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation
Britain's Prince Harry (left) and Prince William in better times.
Britain's Prince Harry (left) and Prince William in better times. PHOTO BY ODD ANDERSEN /Pool via Reuters
Article content
There probably won’t be a palace reunion anytime soon.

Prince William and Prince Harry weren’t on great terms even before a recent CBS interview by Harry and apparently things have gone downhill since.

A source told Us Weekly the two princes didn’t have a great chat following the interview, which also included Harry’s wife, Meghan Markle and Oprah.

“The conversation Harry and William had after the big interview didn’t end well,” Us reported.

Harry, Meghan and son, Archie, have been in California since March 2020.

“William feels that Harry has gotten too big for his boots since moving to California — that success and Hollywood have gone to his head,” the source said. “He’s already accused him of putting fame over family after the big interview.”

Harry and Meghan said in the interview they would not return as working royals. They also claimed the royals did not support them and mentioned racism toward Meghan from the British press.

“Rude and racist are not the same,” Meghan said in the interview. “And equally, you’ve (William and wife Kate Middleton) also had a press team that goes on the record to defend you, especially when they know some things are not true. And that didn’t happen for us.”

Harry also claimed his brother and father are “trapped.” Adding, “They don’t get to leave. And I have huge compassion for them.”

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Sharon Osbourne disputes Sheryl Underwood's claim she didn't contact her after 'The Talk' row
Publishing date:Apr 07, 2021 • 4 hours ago • 3 minute read • Join the conversation
Sharon Osbourne attends the first day of auditions for the X Factor at The Titanic Hotel on June 20, 2017 in Liverpool, England.
Sharon Osbourne attends the first day of auditions for the X Factor at The Titanic Hotel on June 20, 2017 in Liverpool, England. PHOTO BY ANTHONY DEVLIN /Getty Images
Article content
Sharon Osbourne has revealed the text messages she sent to Sheryl Underwood after their row on The Talk, following her former co-host’s claims that she didn’t reach out following the argument.

The 68-year-old clashed with Underwood during an episode of the CBS talk show on March 10, when she defended her friend Piers Morgan against allegations of racism following his comments about Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, after her tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey.

After the network launched an investigation into the show, it was announced that Sharon wouldn’t be returning to the panel as her actions “did not align with our values for a respectful workplace.”

Sheryl opened up about the incident in the most recent episode of her Sheryl Underwood Radio podcast, and claimed that Sharon hadn’t been in touch – going through her phone history as proof.

However, just hours after the podcast episode premiered, Sharon hit back by insisting she had sent several text messages to Sheryl, as well as apologizing in person.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“(I) not only sent these messages to Sheryl but I apologized to her in person in her dressing room,” she told the Daily Mail. “Why are you saying I never apologized Sheryl? What are you trying to do to me? Why are you trying to destroy my reputation? Just be honest. Tell me.”

Sharon then allowed the website to publish the messages, the first of which read: “Sheryl, My heart is heavy and I’m deeply saddened by the events that transpired on Wednesday. I don’t want to lose my true friend over this. Im sorry for telling you to f— off during break, I’m sorry for accusing you of fake crying while we were live on air and I’m sorry for losing my temper with you.

“I felt shocked, scared and saddened by what felt like was a blind-sided attack. You know me. You know how I’ve always had your back. We’ve outlasted everyone on this show and that’s because we’ve always been a team and had each other’s backs.

“I consider you a genuine friend. If you want to talk on the phone over the weekend I’m here. Once again from the bottom of my heart I’m sorry. Is there anything You need from me or that I can do to help you heal? Love and respect always — Sharon.”

She then sent another on March 15 which read: “Hi Sheryl. I know you’re taking space and I don’t want to disrespect that. I’m just reaching out because I want you (to) know I’m thinking about you. If you are willing, can we talk before Wednesday? Big kiss.”

And her final message, sent on March 18, concluded: “Sheryl I am thinking about you. Hope you are well. Sending my love.”

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Sharon’s row with Sheryl began when she was defending Piers after he said he didn’t believe Duchess Meghan when she said she was battling suicidal thoughts, which prompted Sheryl to say: “While you are standing by you your friend, it appears that you are giving validation or safe haven to something that he has uttered that is racist.”

Sharon replied: “Educate me, tell me when you have heard him say racist things?

“I very much feel like I’m about to be put in the electric chair because I have a friend, who many people think is a racist, so that makes me a racist? How can I be racist about anybody or anything in my life.”

The show then cut to a commercial break, but when it returned, she continued to press Sheryl for an explanation as to what was racist about Piers’ comments and added: “And don’t try and cry, because if anyone should be crying, it should be me.”

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Meghan Markle blasted as 'completely delusional' by Piers Morgan
And in the end, free speech was more of the issue

Author of the article:Brad Hunter
Publishing date:Apr 06, 2021 • 1 day ago • 2 minute read • 67 Comments
Oh, oh. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are unlikely to get the easy ride they got from Oprah in a new tell-all.
Oh, oh. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are unlikely to get the easy ride they got from Oprah in a new tell-all. PHOTO BY BY DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS,KENA BETANCUR /AFP via Getty Images
Article content
Piers Morgan lambasted bitter enemy Meghan Markle in a tell-all interview as “completely delusional” and still “doesn’t believe” what she says.

The bombastic Brit has remained on the attack against Markle and her hubby Prince Harry ever since their infamous pally chat with Oprah Winfrey.

DMX in vegetative state as he continues fight for life
Trackerdslogo

In that interview, Markle made a slew of explosive claims about the Royal family but the following morning, Morgan called nonsense.

On Monday night, he sat down for a long interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News, slamming for the former Suits actress as the “delusional duchess.”

Morgan — a former TV host and top editor at three of London’s tabloids — said Markle needs to name the senior royals who made racist comments and were indifferent to her claims of being suicidal.

Journalist and television presenter Piers Morgan smiles as he walks near his house, after he left his high-profile breakfast slot with the broadcaster ITV, following his long-running criticism of Prince Harry’s wife Meghan, in London, Britain, March 10, 2021.
Journalist and television presenter Piers Morgan smiles as he walks near his house, after he left his high-profile breakfast slot with the broadcaster ITV, following his long-running criticism of Prince Harry’s wife Meghan, in London, Britain, March 10, 2021. PHOTO BY TOBY MELVILLE /REUTERS
“You’re accusing … people in the palace of being unspeakably cruel simply to protect the brand of the Royal family. If that is true, let’s have the names of these people, and let’s go to them and ask them is this true,” Morgan told Carlson.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“Did you tell a suicidal woman who told you she was suicidal she was not allowed to get help? Because I find that impossible to believe.”

He added: “Here we are a month later, and frankly — I’ve had plenty of time to think about this — I still don’t believe any of what they were saying.”

Morgan said 17 “different claims” by the posh pair “have now been proven to be either completely untrue or massively exaggerated or unprovable.”

MORE ON THIS TOPIC

In this file photo taken on May 19, 2018 Britain's Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex walk down the west steps of St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, in Windsor, after their wedding ceremony.
PRESIDENT MARKLE? Author says Meghan has political dreams
Prince Harry and wife Meghan Markle.
BRAUN: Markle family continues to define distasteful public behaviour

“There are so many ridiculous whoppers in this interview that frankly, in the end, saying I would believe her would be like saying I believe Pinocchio. Why would I?”

After making his incendiary comments in the wake of the Winfrey interview, Morgan was attacked by the “woke brigade” and “liberal bullies”.

And in the end, free speech was more of the issue.

“It’s not really about Meghan Markle — she’s a delusional duchess who wants to make millions off the Royals while trashing family,” Morgan said. “It’s really about free speech.”

Morgan also mocked Markle’s claim that Archie, the couple’s son, was denied security and a royal title because he is of mixed-race.

“It’s not just a sense of her lived experience being untrue, it is factually incorrect,” Morgan said.

“That boy was never going to be a prince until Prince Charles, Harry’s father, becomes king on the death of the queen. So for Meghan Markle to try and create a story that says that the decision to not make Archie the title of prince was based on his skin color is a lie.”

He added that he walked off the set of his popular talk show, Good Morning Britain, because of a “growing sense” that “if you didn’t believe Meghan on everything you were a racist.”

For his party, Morgan said he would not be “bullied by the woke brigade” and quit the show.

“On a fundamental point of principle, I’m not going to apologize for not believing Meghan Markle.”

bhunter@postmedia.com

@HunterTOSun

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Royals thanked me for Meghan takedown: Piers Morgan
Author of the article:Brad Hunter
Publishing date:Apr 07, 2021 • 12 hours ago • 2 minute read • 24 Comments
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, and Piers Morgan are pictured in this combination photo.
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, and Piers Morgan are pictured in this combination photo. PHOTO BY HARPO PRODUCTIONS/JOE PUGLIESE/HANDOUT AND TOBY MELVILLE /Reuters photos
Article content
Firebrand Piers Morgan told an American TV show that he received messages on behalf of the Royal family for “standing up for them.”

Morgan — a British TV and newspaper personality — was outspoken in his criticism of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s pally chat with Oprah Winfrey.

Canada's Organigram buys cannabis edibles maker to tap red-hot demand

Trackerdslogo

He called the Duchess of Sussex a liar and “delusional.”

Now, Morgan has told Extra! that some Royals through emissaries expressed “gratitude” for his defense.

“I’ve had some messages communicated to me on behalf on several members of the Royal Family,” Morgan told Billy Bush.

Morgan stopped short of revealing who had thanked him.

“I’m not going to go into who it was… but gratitude that somebody was standing up,” he said.

Oh, oh. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are unlikely to get the easy ride they got from Oprah in a new tell-all.
Oh, oh. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are unlikely to get the easy ride they got from Oprah in a new tell-all. PHOTO BY BY DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS,KENA BETANCUR /AFP via Getty Images
The former Daily Mirror editor stormed off the set of Good Morning Britain following his explosive comments about Markle.

For starters, he said he didn’t “believe a word” of the former actress’ racism claims.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
And in the wake of the controversy, he said the woke brigade have tried to put his career on ice.

“There’s been an attempt to cancel me. There’ve been many attempts like this before, and somehow I remain resolutely uncanceled,” Morgan said.

“In the end, I was required to apologize for disbelieving Meghan Markle, who I don’t believe — and I believe, which is ironic, that you should not believe somebody if you don’t want to.”

MORE ON THIS TOPIC

Meghan Markle blasted as 'completely delusional' by Piers Morgan
So, then the queen says... This image provided by Harpo Productions shows Prince Harry, left, and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, speaking about expecting their second child during an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Meghan Markle treated 'no worse' than Diana, other royals: Piers Morgan

Following Morgan scoffing at Markle’s claims, it was reported that she personally contacted the head of ITV (Morgan’s former employer) to complain.

“It was certainly a very interesting revelation from where I sit, because clearly she was trying to put huge pressure on my bosses to take action against me,” he said.

But Markle may not have been alone: The network received more than 57,000 complaints about Morgan.

He called it an “online mob” who threatened both Morgan and his family.

Prince William, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and their children, Prince Louis, Princess Charlotte and Prince George attend a special pantomime performance.
Prince William, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and their children, Prince Louis, Princess Charlotte and Prince George attend a special pantomime performance in December 2020. PHOTO BY AARON CHOWN /Reuters
“My wife’s always been completely supportive about this, but she hates the online abuse. The idea my sons had to be targeted by so-called liberals in a way that was threatening to them, abusive to them is completely disgusting,” he said.

And when asked what he would say to the former Suits actress, Morgan said he’d ask for an interview.

Then, he would put some “difficult questions” to her.

He said: ‘I would say to Meghan Markle, ‘Look… sit down with me with your husband for an equally long interview… and let me ask you more difficult questions about all your claims.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“But let me ask you a wider question, which is this: If you hate the royal family that much, why do you keep your royal titles? Why would you do that if it’s just not to make millions and millions of dollars?”

Meanwhile, a new UK poll reveals that the public wants the Crown to bypass Prince Charles as the heir and install Prince William as the new sovereign when Queen Elizabeth dies.

Prince William has a 20-point lead – 47% to 27% – over his father Prince Charles. Some of the younger people polled want Woke Prince Harry as king.

More than half of the respondents – 51% – believe Harry and Markle have damaged the reputation of the monarchy.

bhunter@postmedia.com

@HunterTOSun

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

1617872241384.png

ITV News Tom Bradby Mega Fail 🤦‍♂️ Dopey Journalist Snubbed By Prince William Over Harry PR BS​

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'The Talk' sets return date following Sharon Osbourne exit
Publishing date:Apr 10, 2021 • 4 hours ago • 2 minute read • Join the conversation
Sharon Osbourne attends the 71st Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 22, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
Sharon Osbourne attends the 71st Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 22, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. PHOTO BY FRAZER HARRISON /Getty Images
Article content
The Talk will return on Monday with a “discussion on race and healing” following a month-long hiatus after Sharon Osbourne’s on-air feud with Sheryl Underwood.

The CBS panel show was pulled off air in March when the network launched an internal review over the 10 March episode in which Sharon clashed with Sheryl over Sharon’s decision to defend her friend Piers Morgan against allegations of racism in the wake of his departure from U.K. TV show Good Morning Britain.

Later that month, Sharon left her position as co-host on the panel, with CBS claiming her actions “did not align with our values for a respectful workplace”.

And as ‘The Talk’ prepares to return to screens on 12 April, a full month after its hiatus began, it has now been confirmed the first episode back will see the remaining hosts – Sheryl, Carrie Ann Inaba, Amanda Kloots and Elaine Welteroth – engage in an important discussion about race and healing” with diversity, equity, inclusion and justice expert Dr. Donald E. Grant.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
The schedule for the episode reads: “‘The Talk’ returns with a discussion about race and healing; expert on diversity, equity, inclusion and justice Dr. Donald E. Grant will offer advice on how to have these difficult conversations; nationally acclaimed trauma therapist and life coach Dr. Anita Phillips will share her expertise on how to heal after a painful event or conversation.”

Sharon’s row with Sheryl began when she was defending Piers after he said he didn’t believe Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, when she said she was battling suicidal thoughts, which prompted Sheryl to say: “While you are standing by you your friend, it appears that you are giving validation or safe haven to something that he has uttered that is racist.”

Sharon replied: “Educate me, tell me when you have heard him say racist things?

“I very much feel like I’m about to be put in the electric chair because I have a friend, who many people think is a racist, so that makes me a racist?

“How can I be racist about anybody or anything in my life.”

The show then cut to a commercial break, but when it returned, she continued to press Sheryl for an explanation as to what was racist about Piers’ comments and added: “And don’t try and cry, because if anyone should be crying, it should be me.”

The following day, Sharon apologized for her remarks.

She said: “I am truly sorry. I panicked, felt blindsided, got defensive & allowed my fear and horror of being accused of being racist take over.”

However, following the row, Leah Remini accused Sharon of using derogatory terms against fellow ‘The Talk’ stars Julie Chen and Sara Gilbert.

According to the actress and other sources, the showbiz matriarch had called Julie – who is Chinese-American – “wonton” and “slanty eyes”, as well as calling Sara, who is a lesbian, a “p—- licker” and “fish eater”.

But Sharon has branded the claims “c—” and insisted people are simply trying to “add fuel to the fire” following her row with Sheryl.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Sharon Osbourne to talk about 'The Talk' exit on 'Real Time with Bill Maher'
Publishing date:Apr 14, 2021 • 13 hours ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation
Sharon Osbourne attends the first day of auditions for the X Factor at The Titanic Hotel on June 20, 2017 in Liverpool, England.
Sharon Osbourne attends the first day of auditions for the X Factor at The Titanic Hotel on June 20, 2017 in Liverpool, England. PHOTO BY ANTHONY DEVLIN /Getty Images
Article content
Sharon Osbourne will break her silence about her exit from U.S. TV show The Talk during an interview with Bill Maher on his weekly show Real Time on Friday.

The chat will come just days after The Talk returned to CBS without Sharon after a month-long hiatus following an awkward stand-off between Osbourne and co-host Sheryl Underwood over race.

Underwood recently revealed she had not spoken to Sharon since their on-air feud.

Returning to the show on Monday, Sheryl told viewers, “As you may know, during our break, Sharon decided to leave The Talk. We need to process the events of that day and what happened since, so we can get to the healing.”

Osbourne and Underwood’s falling out came as the Brit attempted to defend her friend Piers Morgan following comments he made on a British breakfast show about Meghan, Duchess of Sussex’s mental health issues. Sharon insisted Morgan’s remarks were not racist, prompting a heated debate between herself and her old friend.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Sharon Osbourne 'ignores' 'The Talk' return following explosive exit
Publishing date:Apr 16, 2021 • 23 hours ago • 2 minute read • Join the conversation
Sharon Osbourne poses at a screening of "A Million Little Pieces," in West Hollywood, Calif., Dec. 4, 2019.
Sharon Osbourne poses at a screening of "A Million Little Pieces," in West Hollywood, Calif., Dec. 4, 2019. PHOTO BY DANNY MOLOSHOK /REUTERS / FILES
Article content
Sharon Osbourne reportedly shunned The Talk when it returned to TV screens on Monday.

The star was previously criticized when she defended her showbiz pal Piers Morgan over the comments he made about Meghan, Duchess of Sussex during an on-air debate, and Osbourne “didn’t watch the show” after it returned to air following almost a month’s hiatus.

“She didn’t watch the show,” a source told the New York Post newspaper’s Page Six column. “She doesn’t care. It’s really behind her. That’s not what her life is about.”

Osbourne left her position as a panellist on the U.S. daytime show after an investigation was held into the on-air incident.

But the former The X Factor U.K. star isn’t allowing the controversy to bother her.

The insider added: “She doesn’t dwell on s—. There’s too many exciting things happening in her life.”

However, Osbourne is set to discuss the controversy during her upcoming appearance on Real Time with Bill Maher.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“She’s excited. Bill has gone through the same thing she has, where he was fired for being outspoken, so she’s really happy to go on the show with someone she believes will be empathetic,” the source shared.

Osbourne left the show following her explosive on-air row with co-presenter Sheryl Underwood in March.

And Sheryl recently admitted she felt “fearful” and “apprehensive” about discussing the ordeal with her co-hosts because she didn’t want to be perceived as “angry.”

“I didn’t want to escalate things with Sharon because I thought I was having a conversation with a friend,” she explained. “But also, I knew I had to be an example for others to follow because I didn’t want to be perceived as the angry black woman. And that really scared me. I didn’t want to be that.

“I wanted to remain calm and remain focused. It’s difficult to go back to that day because I feel the trauma, I feel fearful, a little apprehensive.”