Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
  • Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Do you have an updated link that points to murder? Everything I'm reading right now is he wasn't hit with a fire extinguisher and it is unknown what caused his stroke and death

If you have evidence the law enforcement sure can use your help

A month after Capitol riot, autopsy results pending in ...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-...estigation-no-charges-autopsy-results-pending
Exactly one month since rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, fallen Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick's official cause of death has not been released and no one has been charged with his...

New arrests in pro-Trump Capitol riot, details emerge on death of Officer Sicknick (msnbc.com)
They can't find any evidence that Sicknick was beaten at all and the papers that reported that he was are now starting to issue corrections.
;)
After trump was NOT impeached of course, because now they have no choice but to own up to the fact that they lied in the first place.
( just like Tec is actually lying now)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I grieved with Canada the murder of Nathan Cirillo.

And you and your mob deny and run away from the murder of Brian Sicknick.

Because that's the kind of men you are.
You are full of SH!T dood. Period.
U.S. News

NYT Retracts Claim That ‘Pro-Trump Rioters’ Smashed Officer Sicknick In The Head With A Fire Extinguisher​

The New York Times on Sunday finally admitted that Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick was not killed by “pro-Trump rioters” who “struck him in the head with a fire extinguisher” — long after they spread the false claim to millions.

New York Times corrects report on Capitol officer's death cited in Trump impeachment trial​

Now everyone knows why you marxist trump haters are always losing. All it takes is for "the truth" to come out.

• Wow

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
One of the images I saw out of this weekend was of a Trumper literally gouging out the eye of a police officer.

It's insane how easily some have flipped from "Blue Lives Matter" to "IDGAF about Blue Lives."

And somehow protesting police brutality is evil but causing police brutality is okay.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
One of the images I saw out of this weekend was of a Trumper literally gouging out the eye of a police officer.

It's insane how easily some have flipped from "Blue Lives Matter" to "IDGAF about Blue Lives."

And somehow protesting police brutality is evil but causing police brutality is okay.

A google search turns up nothing so lets see that image dearie.
;)
Unless of course you are just plain lying again like you were in regard to officer Sicknick's death in the first place.

• Haha

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

They're hoping and praying for the Great White Anschluss.

Reactions: Serryah

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Still no link to that supposed pic, eh?
;)
What a bunch of missing links.

Are you sure when you said you had a uniform you didn't mix that up with a unibrow?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

From 1/6/21? I'd also be interested in seeing that picture

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That guy could be antifa or a BLM supporter for all we know. That also could be anywhere at any time.
;)
Since there is no link we can not verify that as being true. AND YOU KNOW THAT.

The capitol police also did not use bent aluminum sticks as armament either.

I'll wait till I see the outcome of a court case. After all, you lied about the officer Sicknick being beaten on NO EVIDENCE, and You also did the same with the "pipebombs" that were planted all over the place which the FBI has in reality no idea about who the culprit(s) might be. It's likely you are doing the same thing again here. You also have lied about the people who did violence being all trump supporters when we know now that that is not true as well.

That is why, UNLIKE YOU, the FBI would want EVIDENCE of course.

I would also wait for a report on the officer, such as his name and so we can actually see the medical report as well because that NO LINK post could just as easily be a fake as well.

FUNNY, there is no link to support your post.

Last edited:

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand

I have always , and will be pro Smurf.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes well, do you have any evidence smurfs actually exist, or are they like mail in and dominion machine biden votes, or russian collusion evidence...fictional?
:)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Prosecute him if it is true and no matter affiliation, but if it is fake also let it be known and not covered up

It would be beneficial if you could find a report on it though ;)

Police Officer Jeffery Smith, Who Defended Capitol During Riot, Dies by Suicide (thedailybeast.com)

Sixty-five MPD officers reported injuries from the attack, and many more had wounds such as “scratches, bruises, eyes burning from bear mace—that they did not even bother to report,” he said.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Prosecute him if it is true and no matter affiliation, but if it is fake also let it be known and not covered up

I totally agree with you.

But you're okay with the hypocrisy of the so called "Blue Lives Matter" followers of Trump unless the blue lives stand against them?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Is there a hypocrisy because of 1 incident? Do we know who is really responsible yet? Or do we scream the sky is falling without looking up for evidence?

To be honest your picture doesn't show conclusively eye gauging or him trying to pull the mask off, I can't find any mention of lost eye in any news report I even provided one from a progressive magazine

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Is there a hypocrisy because of 1 incident?

Is there a hypocrisy because of 1 incident, if it involved, say, BLM?

Do we know who is really responsible yet? Or do we scream the sky is falling without looking up for evidence?

The individual, no, which is why he's listed as wanted by FBI. Are you saying that we shouldn't look for this guy to ask what actually happened?

To be honest your picture doesn't show conclusively eye gauging

Pretty sure if you look where his thumb is, that's a goddamn eye gouge.

or him trying to pull the mask off,

The officer's face shield is up in the image...

I can't find any mention of lost eye in any news report I even provided one from a progressive magazine

First paragraph mentions lost eye.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Is there a hypocrisy because of 1 incident, if it involved, say, BLM?

Wasn't that apart of their program to defund the Police?

The individual, no, which is why he's listed as wanted by FBI. Are you saying that we shouldn't look for this guy to ask what actually happened?

Pretty sure if you look where his thumb is, that's a goddamn eye gouge.

The officer's face shield is up in the image...

First paragraph mentions lost eye.
Thanks for that hope they catch the prick but was it this guy in your picture?