B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Milky Way is 200,000 light years across with an estimated 100 billion stars and many more planets. It would be weird if Earth is the only planet with life.

Of course, we could be the most technologically advanced beings in the galaxy, and all the other civilisations haven't advanced enough yet to send out radio signals.

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...or they came and saw all the orbital weapons pointed down into the castle courtyard instead of out into space at them, and said: no effen way man are we gonna go near them Mofos, they are CRAZOID!!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
...or they came and saw all the orbital weapons pointed down into the castle courtyard instead of out into space at them, and said: no effen way man are we gonna go near them Mofos, they are CRAZOID!!!
Probably. Humans' natural belligerence against themselves probably scares off people from other planets. It'd be like the British in the 18th Century about to land on the coast of some barbaric little known African country, seeing a load of black people chucking spears at each other on the beach, and then the admiral shouting to his men "Sod that! Let's get out of here!" before turning his ships round and sailing quickly away.

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Probably. Humans' natural belligerence against themselves probably scares off people from other planets. It'd be like the British in the 18th Century about to land on the coast of some barbaric little known African country, seeing a load of black people chucking spears at each other on the beach, and then the admiral shouting to his men "Sod that! Let's get out of here!" before turning his ships round and sailing quickly away.
Ummm...That was Washington, and they burnt it down to distract the natives so they could make their escape back to the ships and sail off to visit the pubs in Newfoundland!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Ummm...That was Washington, and they burnt it down to distract the natives so they could make their escape back to the ships and sail off to visit the pubs in Newfoundland!
They probably performed a traditional fire ceremony around the burning White House.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah! you fire the unleaded muskets into the bung holes of spruce filled barrels to start the fermentation process and three days later you have beer!
:)
Once you have the beer then you get the girls!

Beer Lovers More Likely to Have Sex on the First Date:​

So watch out for aliens who bring beers, 'cause they may not Know there are at least two sexes on this planet!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yeah! you fire the unleaded muskets into the bung holes of spruce filled barrels to start the fermentation process and three days later you have beer!
:)
Once you have the beer then you get the girls!

Beer Lovers More Likely to Have Sex on the First Date:​

So watch out for aliens who bring beers, 'cause they may not Know there are at least two sexes on this planet!

Beer and girls, you say?

I think I'll follow your plan. I can't think of any way better to spend a Saturday night than with a selection of fine ales and a pretty 17 year old.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Beer and girls, you say?

I think I'll follow your plan. I can't think of any way better to spend a Saturday night than with a selection of fine ales and a pretty 17 year old.
Geez at my age ( considering her age), I'd even settle for her mum or grand mum...