Ontario's new lockdown measures will be like nothing we've seen before

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Why hasn't the Pfizer CEO injected his own COVID-19 vaccine?​

Talk about asking a stupid question...I'll bet there is no smart answer.
After a month I doubt if there's much doubt as to the effectiveness of this vaccine. :)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
After a month I doubt if there's much doubt as to the effectiveness of this vaccine. :)
I Don't know JLM, It won't stop you from getting the covid or spreading the covid, so I am not sure how they define effective .

BOSTON (CBS) – UMass Memorial Epidemiologist Dr. Richard Ellison says vaccines against COVID-19 are a big advance in the fight against the pandemic, but won’t stop the spread until they’re widely available to everyone. Dr. Ellison said herd immunity requires 70-80% of the population to get the vaccine.

“I think it’s going to be awhile longer before we can really feel completely safe,” said Dr. Ellison.

Dr. Ellison said it’s going to get worse before it gets better because we’re still in an upward swing. He expects the number of positive cases to fall in later phases of vaccine distribution.

“I’m hoping that will flatten the curve and lower the number of people who are coming into the hospital,” said Dr. Ellison.

Even if you get the vaccine, Dr. Ellison and the CDC say you should still wear a mask and practice social distancing.

“There is still a concern right now that someone could get the vaccine, feel fine, have a mild infection and give it to someone else,” he said.

So is that why the WHO changed the definition of herd immunity to only include vaccine acquired?
:(

They changed definition of herd immunity to force-feed us Covid-19 vaccines​

“… WHO declares that the vaccine is the only solution to fix the pandemic. A person’s own immune system is deemed inadequate but the vaccine can remedy that, they say. This discards 150 years of proven scientific fact.”

5 Shocking Facts About WHO Chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus​

The director-general of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)-influenced World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, is not a medical doctor and is a member of a Marxist-Leninist Ethiopian political party that analysts have listed as a perpetrator of terrorism.

I mean geez, FFS, SMH!!! WTF!