Second Impeachment Underway

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

House Republicans on Monday block Speaker Pelosi’s effort to force Vice President Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove President Trump from office.

Republican lawmakers blocked the unanimous consent.

The House will reconvene on Tuesday.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

House Republicans on Monday block Speaker Pelosi’s effort to force Vice President Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove President Trump from office.

Republican lawmakers blocked the unanimous consent.

The House will reconvene on Tuesday.

again just sayin...?
hmmmmm

so far that's alot more proof than an MF or a cliffy post ...so IF TRUE...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Gee, a second "impeachment" aka, Piglosi's mental masturbations. Partisan impeachments aren't impeachments. It's called sore losers playing stupid f*cking games and wasting time and taxpayer money.

Oh that's right, welfare losers like you don't pay taxes anyway so why would you care?
Well I am fine with gun rights, so..
So even a moron like you can get one right once in a while.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I mean I support gun freedoms in a place like Canada. Not in the retardnation of the US.

Reactions: Cliffy

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Swift retribution.

How Trump's second impeachment will unfold

This time, with so few days to act -- and a feeling among Democrats that there is little need to investigate what happened, since most members of Congress heard Trump speak to his supporters and were in the Capitol when the mob broke in -- impeachment is going straight to the House floor for a vote, which would come as soon as Wednesday.

Once the House votes to impeach, the articles and evidence would be sent to the Senate, where a trial would be held and there would be final votes to convict or acquit. That's what the Senate did in early February of last year after Trump was impeached the first time.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Now why do that when there are only a few days left till the transition on the 20th?
;)
Nancy pants Lap Top go missing or something?

Tsk tsk tsk dear Boy, Tsk!

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Swift retribution.

How Trump's second impeachment will unfold

This time, with so few days to act -- and a feeling among Democrats that there is little need to investigate what happened, since most members of Congress heard Trump speak to his supporters and were in the Capitol when the mob broke in -- impeachment is going straight to the House floor for a vote, which would come as soon as Wednesday.

Once the House votes to impeach, the articles and evidence would be sent to the Senate, where a trial would be held and there would be final votes to convict or acquit. That's what the Senate did in early February of last year after Trump was impeached the first time.

Then after six years of investigation it will come to light that there was no intent other than that of the Democratic party to demonize Donald Trump. As he said "the greatest witch hunt in the history of the world"

All good for me. I live in Canada.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Pence Refuses to Invoke the 25th Amendment​

BY MIMI NGUYEN LY

January 12, 2021 Updated: January 13, 2021
biggersmaller
Print
Vice President Mike Pence said that he refuses to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office, saying that it would set a “terrible precedent.”
In a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Pence said that he does not believe that invoking the 25th Amendment is in the best interest of the nation or consistent with the Constitution.
“With just eight days left in the President’s term, you and the Democratic Caucus are demanding that the Cabinet and I invoke the 25th Amendment,” he wrote. “I do not believe that such a course of action is in the best interest of our Nation or consistent with our Constitution.”
“Last week, I did not yield to pressure to exert power beyond my constitutional authority to determine the outcome of the election, and I will not now yield to efforts in the House of Representatives to play political games at a time so serious in the life of our Nation.”

Hope you enjoy your doggie's breakfast MF!
:)
have a great day!

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose