The real reason Canada’s 15 richest billionaires got 30% richer as the economy collapsed this year.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm not sure how Pierre Poilievre would have handled the Pandemic.. maybe he just wanted to give $600 dollars to every Canadian and say sink or swim, like what is happening in the USA..

I have to agree Trudeau did a good job of keeping people a float when there was no trial run in history for this.. if it wasn't for Trudeau and the Liberals we may be seeing a different Canada today..

Trudeau has bought my vote.. for $68,000 ;) :ROFLMAO:

People should be proud to be Canadian right now 🇨🇦, and happy with how the Liberals kept care of this pandemic. We did pretty good as a nation.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The CERB killed junkies at warp speed. A Universal Income would finish the job.

...and what's wrong with that. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry to say, I don't give a shit about junkies.. They should be given a hot one and adios.

I care about the people who work for a living, paycheck to paycheck that need to pay the rent, mortgage, put food on the table.

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
:
I'm not sure how Pierre Poilievre would have handled the Pandemic.. maybe he just wanted to give $600 dollars to every Canadian and say sink or swim, like what is happening in the USA..

I have to agree Trudeau did a good job of keeping people a float when there was no trial run in history for this.. if it wasn't for Trudeau and the Liberals we may be seeing a different Canada today..

Trudeau has bought my vote.. for $68,000 ;) :ROFLMAO:

People should be proud to be Canadian right now 🇨🇦, and happy with how the Liberals kept care of this pandemic. We did pretty good as a nation.
wait until you get the bill , you may be singing a different tune .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
:

wait until you get the bill , you may be singing a different tune .

Not me, I scored during the pandemic.. I lost everything at the beginning of the year because the rates bottomed out in the trucking and was underwater, I got drowned. I had to return my brand new rig, and ended up with one I needed $12,000 to repair.

But by the end of the year, I ended up with 2 rigs paid for, a new townhome, my pickup paid off and no debt on all my Credit Cards.

CERB started the ball rolling, inheritance finished it off.

Also acquired a Domain Name that could not only change my life that I paid $50,000 USD for, but many many others.. if it works my end goal is 100,000 customers at $9.95 USD per month. But my accountant and tech advisors are looking at over a million subscribers and $14.95/mo USD price structure.

Reactions: taxslave

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I agree, the juries is still out.

Trudeau couldn’t balance the budget when we had almost full employment but now he has an even bigger dept. He does not have enough pipelines to help royalty payments help him with the depts.

Huh, private companies build pipelines not the government.. as Biden tightens up oil and gas, many of those companies might come back to Canada and start development and building again..

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The CERB killed junkies at warp speed. A Universal Income would finish the job.

Are those missing COVID deaths?' expert asks. 'Are they heart attacks?'​

Between March 15 and April 25, British Columbia recorded 372 more deaths than the previous five years for those same weeks — but just 99 of those were confirmed COVID-19 cases.

Yeah, I know...state television...but, the stats are statscan.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Trudeau canceled the Northern Gateway P/L and then he made the eastern p/l uneconomical.
What an idiot he is, now he has no way to pay off the dept.
Why did they not take advantage of the deep water port at Churchill for a pipeline serving the east coast? Can't say I ever heard it discussed,

Reactions: Danbones

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
...and what's wrong with that. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry to say, I don't give a shit about junkies.. They should be given a hot one and adios.

I care about the people who work for a living, paycheck to paycheck that need to pay the rent, mortgage, put food on the table.
junkies ( I do not like to use the term ) are an important part of the economy for many people that do pay rent and put food on the table. It is actually a booming sub market with many high paying jobs all focused on helping the afflicted but in reality focused on helping themselves through their jobs.

That person does not need their help or advice or their bs. Sink or swim is a way of life.

It's similar to how teachers need students and prison guards need prisoners. Our economy is based on a select few deciding what is best for the masses and then not following the rules themselves.

Should we start a list of famous junkies?

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Why did they not take advantage of the deep water port at Churchill for a pipeline serving the east coast? Can't say I ever heard it discussed,
They have and still are discussing it, biggest problem the Arctic hasn't melted yet and the shipping season is reduced because of it.

One of the reasons why the grain shipping terminal was closed

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
They have and still are discussing it, biggest problem the Arctic hasn't melted yet and the shipping season is reduced because of it.

One of the reasons why the grain shipping terminal was closed
That ice factor is changing quickly. I thought the problem with the grain was too low of volume to keep the shipping lanes open through the winter with ice breakers. The real issue now with Churchill and grain is the railway that wasn't maintained after being sold to private owners. It must be running by now but likely no where near full capacity.