Transgender Day of Remembrance – November 20, 2020

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yeah, the blazer over a grown is wrong on so many levels.
He likes wearing pearl necklaces, too. What are society and our schools, colleges and universities doing to our menfolk nowadays that's turning them into effeminate, snowflakey pansies? Women want real men who can take the spider out of the bath, bleed the radiator, rescue people from a burning building or fight wars, not girly nancy boys who are the equal in mannerisms and attitudes to 13 year old girls. It's tragic.

1605965839454.png

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
He likes wearing pearl necklaces, too. What are society and our schools, colleges and universities doing to our menfolk nowadays that's turning them into effeminate, snowflakey pansies? Women want real men who can take the spider out of the bath, bleed the radiator, rescue people from a burning building or fight wars, not girly nancy boys who are the equal in mannerisms and attitudes to 13 year old girls. It's tragic.

View attachment 2954

What would you know about what women want? To you women are objects to ignore unless they're fukable and can satisfy you and then after you walk away.

Just cause women don't like the kind of 'man' you are doesn't mean they wouldn't like Harry the way he is.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What would you know about what women want? To you women are objects to ignore unless they're fukable and can satisfy you and then after you walk away.

Just cause women don't like the kind of 'man' you are doesn't mean they wouldn't like Harry the way he is.
I know what women want.

And they don't want girly dress-wearing soy slags.

Women want real men, like me.

I hate to break it to you.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I know what women want.

And they don't want girly dress-wearing soy slags.

Women want real men, like me.

I hate to break it to you.

And being a woman myself, I hate to break it to you that while there are some women who would take pity on a poor sot like you, some would find Harry more exciting and daring and interesting to be with.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And being a woman myself, I hate to break it to you that while there are some women who would take pity on a poor sot like you, some would find Harry more exciting and daring and interesting to be with.
Some, but not most.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Harry Styles of One Direction has taken to wearing dresses nowadays.

View attachment 2953

View attachment 2954

yup thats kinda gay. 🏳️‍🌈 ;)

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I'd like to clarify my previous post in here. I wasn't being an asshole to the trans community. I just find the whole "international day of..." thing getting to be a bit much regardless of what or whose day it is, It's like everything/everyone needs it's own special day anymore.

To understand where I'm coming from, I don't do birthdays either. First off, your mom did all the work that day. You had absolutely nothing to do with the conception or birth. Secondly, making it through another year in the Western world isn't really celebration worthy, especially when you consider how easy we have it compared to a lot of the rest of the world.

To further clarify my opinion, I love pizza. I love everything about pizza, but Int'l Pizza Day is just f*cking dumb.

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend

View attachment 2954

I think we're living in a time where everyone is shouting, "Look at me!" and not realizing that true self worth doesn't come from other people valuing you but learning to value yourself.