Trump may run in 2024 if he loses this year, says former adviser 🤯

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Why , did Obama face the courts ? How about George and his weapons of mass destruction ? What are they going to charge Trump with ? I would take that bet in a country minute .
He is facing indictment for tax fraud in New York State. I agree George is a war criminal and should have been tried at the Haig for crimes against humanity. Not sure what Obama did beside a bunch of drone strikes, getting Osama bin Laden, which George didn't, and happen to be the first black president which drives some Americans bonkers.
They're all peeing their pants now. Oh my god! Not another colored? And this one's a...woman.
America really needs to put on its big boy pants.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
He is facing indictment for tax fraud in New York State. I agree George is a war criminal and should have been tried at the Haig for crimes against humanity. Not sure what Obama did beside a bunch of drone strikes, getting Osama bin Laden, which George didn't, and happen to be the first black president which drives some Americans bonkers.
They're all peeing their pants now. Oh my god! Not another colored? And this one's a...woman.

Yeah, droning US citizens is no big deal of course.

Trump is accused of tax fraud, not guilty of it.. besides as President he can just give himself a pardon before he leaves office.. :lol:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Trump is accused of tax fraud, not guilty of it.. besides as President he can just give himself a pardon before he leaves office.. :lol:

If they don't charge him til after he is gone, then he can't really pardon himself.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

It's my understanding that he can't pardon for civil crimes, only federal.

Not sure he can pardon himself anyway...

Reactions: Mockingbird

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Obama was aware and condoned spying on his opponent and false FISA warrants .
Re Trumps taxes , the suit is just a which hunt and if Biden wins will quietly disappear . If Trump somehow pulls a rabbit out of the hat it will also disappear.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Trump should definitely run for 2024.

It would keep the Republicans out of power for another 4 years.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
The fact of the matter is Trump lost. Just like Al Gore lost. Trump is making a fool (cough cough, bigger fool) out of himself, as his election hopes slide into the abyss. Just like Al Gore did. Good riddance.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The fact of the matter is Trump lost. Just like Al Gore lost. Trump is making a fool (cough cough, bigger fool) out of himself, as his election hopes slide into the abyss. Just like Al Gore did. Good riddance.
You may just get what you wish for good and hard . President Kamala Harris .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I doubt Trump has dementia, just ego issues but Joe, he's not doing well. I wish him and his family the best. He wont be Prez beyond next July. Harris is being backdoored into the position. I'd rather it was her than Joe anyway.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I doubt Trump has dementia, just ego issues but Joe, he's not doing well. I wish him and his family the best. He wont be Prez beyond next July. Harris is being backdoored into the position. I'd rather it was her than Joe anyway.
Why ?