Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Mayor Wheeler is a dumb fukk.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

I don't give a damn if Trump supporters are offended. Why are you here in the first place? If you choose to come to the page of a life long democrat then you're going to take the insults you get! I'll block you when I get around to it. Besides, I'm not here to bring people together. I'm here to bring together everyone who wants to defeat Trump! The rest of you are hopeless! I'll hug you after we whip Trump's a** in November. Right now I have to save our country from you cult members and safe you from yourselves! ~ Michael Baisden

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I don't give a damn if Trump supporters are offended. Why are you here in the first place? If you choose to come to the page of a life long democrat then you're going to take the insults you get! I'll block you when I get around to it. Besides, I'm not here to bring people together. I'm here to bring together everyone who wants to defeat Trump! The rest of you are hopeless! I'll hug you after we whip Trump's a** in November. Right now I have to save our country from you cult members and safe you from yourselves! ~ Michael Baisden
Good couldn’t say the same in your own words ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Cliffy is a Trigger Lefty.. the fact anyone loves Trump drives him nuts..

It's really kind'a funny, in a sad pathetic way ...

Well, as my dear old great aunt used to say- "There's a lot of good in the worst of us and a lot of bad in the best of us and it doesn't behoove any one of us to talk about the rest of us".

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Well, as my dear old great aunt used to say- "There's a lot of good in the worst of us and a lot of bad in the best of us and it doesn't behoove any one of us to talk about the rest of us".
That is good. Words of wisdom.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Cliffy is a Trigger Lefty.. the fact anyone loves Trump drives him nuts..

It's really kind'a funny, in a sad pathetic way ...
Trump is a Narcissist and Egomaniac
One thing that stands out about an egomaniac is that they have a very fragile ego that needs constant reassurance. That is why he needs his rallies so his mental midget minions can lavish him with praise for every mind numbing, stupid crap he spews.
He shows no empathy for those who suffer. He is only concerned with his popularity: a sure sign of a narcissist. He uses people for his own gain and when they no longer serve his purpose, he dumps them like a hot potato, as we have seen by the revolving door at the White House and his marriages.
But the most discouraging aspect of his reign of terror is the millions of mindless minions who still kiss his ass every day in hopes that some tiny scrap of shit will fall down through the cracks of his fat ass. Those poor retches I feel the most sorry for. They are blinded by their prejudices against everyone and everything they fear. Life must suck big time for those poor souls who blame everything on anybody so as not to take responsibility for their own pathetic lives.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Trump is a Narcissist and Egomaniac
One thing that stands out about an egomaniac is that they have a very fragile ego that needs constant reassurance. That is why he needs his rallies so his mental midget minions can lavish him with praise for every mind numbing, stupid crap he spews.
He shows no empathy for those who suffer. He is only concerned with his popularity: a sure sign of a narcissist. He uses people for his own gain and when they no longer serve his purpose, he dumps them like a hot potato, as we have seen by the revolving door at the White House and his marriages.
But the most discouraging aspect of his reign of terror is the millions of mindless minions who still kiss his ass every day in hopes that some tiny scrap of shit will fall down through the cracks of his fat ass. Those poor retches I feel the most sorry for. They are blinded by their prejudices against everyone and everything they fear. Life must suck big time for those poor souls who blame everything on anybody so as not to take responsibility for their own pathetic lives.

So it must infuriate you to know he will be elected for another 4 years..

All this Looting, Burning, Protesting is turning Biden supporters into Trump supporters..

The Law and Order President

:lol: :lol:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
A few links into Walter's article came up with this little tidbit of interest

Kenosha Business Owner Refuses Trump Photo Op, Replaced With Previous Owner

The owner of a business in Kenosha, Wisconsin, that burned down during last week’s protests refused a photo opportunity with President Donald Trump, who went on to replace him with the store’s previous owner.

Tom Gram, who owns Rode’s Camera Shop, told local NBC News affiliate TMJ in Milwaukee that the White House had extended an invitation earlier this week to meet Trump outside the store on Tuesday during the president’s tour of the city. Gram said he declined the meeting, adding that everything Trump “does turns into a circus and I just didn’t want to be involved in it.”

Trump still stopped outside the store, but did so alongside former owner John Rode III, who sold his family business to Gram about eight years ago, but still owns the property on 2204 Roosevelt Road. The president acted like Rode remained the owner of the business, and Rode appeared to go along with it while praising Trump.

Gram said that Trump’s description of the shop as Rode’s store was deceptive, and that he’s disappointed that his ownership of the store wasn’t recognized.

“I think he needs to bring this country together rather than divide it,” Gram said.

“I think there’s a lot of good people in this community and to say that only law enforcement is correct is not the message we need to hear right now,” he added.

Doesn't the bolded contradict the narrative Gram may have lost his business, but didn't Rode lose his property in the riots? Gram can take his insurance money (not his fault that the inventory was lost) and rent a different location to start back up again where Rode would have to rebuild on his own due to arson

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

It's an old photo dummy. Geez, you commies sure are a bunch of commie losers and commie no minds. Your asses keep getting kicked by Trumpsters and you still keep coming back for me. I really have to wonder as to how you got this far in life with so little. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020