A win for the LGTBQ community

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
And you posted the link to these nut cases because.......... You secretly support them?

I knew the truth would eventually come out.
Nutcases?

They work hand in hand with the The Human Rights Campaign; Grantees of the LGBTI Global Development Partnership at USAID; Sida; Arcus Foundation; Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice; Gay & Lesbian Victory Institute; Williams Institute; Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Rights (RFSL); Transgender Europe (TGEU); Stonewall UK; Pink News; The Advocate; DIVA Magazine; ThinkProgress; Stonewall Equality Limited, UK; Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund; GLAD Legal Advocates & Defenders; National LGBTQ Task Force; Equality Maine; Mass Equality; Charlotte LGBT Chamber of Commerce; National Center for Lesbian Rights; Elton John AIDS Foundation; TIDES Foundation; Tawani Foundation; Open Society Foundation; Ford Foundation; Human Rights Watch; Amnesty International; American Civil Liberties Union; The International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA); and the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce

Yeah nothing telling about you from that reaction.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Nutcases?
They work hand in hand with the The Human Rights Campaign; Grantees of the LGBTI Global Development Partnership at USAID; Sida; Arcus Foundation; Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice; Gay & Lesbian Victory Institute; Williams Institute; Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Rights (RFSL); Transgender Europe (TGEU); Stonewall UK; Pink News; The Advocate; DIVA Magazine; ThinkProgress; Stonewall Equality Limited, UK; Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund; GLAD Legal Advocates & Defenders; National LGBTQ Task Force; Equality Maine; Mass Equality; Charlotte LGBT Chamber of Commerce; National Center for Lesbian Rights; Elton John AIDS Foundation; TIDES Foundation; Tawani Foundation; Open Society Foundation; Ford Foundation; Human Rights Watch; Amnesty International; American Civil Liberties Union; The International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA); and the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
Yeah nothing telling about you from that reaction.

This is where the link goes to.

Founded by some 30 leaders of the Christian Right, the Alliance Defending Freedom is a legal advocacy and training group that has supported the recriminalization of sexual acts between consenting LGBTQ adults in the U.S. and criminalization abroad; has defended state-sanctioned sterilization of trans people abroad; has contended that LGBTQ people are more likely to engage in pedophilia; and claims that a “homosexual agenda” will destroy Christianity and society. ADF also works to develop “religious liberty” legislation and case law that will allow the denial of goods and services to LGBTQ people on the basis of religion. Since the election of President Trump, ADF has become one of the most influential groups informing the administration’s attack on LGBTQ rights.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
This is where the link goes to.

Founded by some 30 leaders of the Christian Right, the Alliance Defending Freedom is a legal advocacy and training group that has supported the recriminalization of sexual acts between consenting LGBTQ adults in the U.S. and criminalization abroad; has defended state-sanctioned sterilization of trans people abroad; has contended that LGBTQ people are more likely to engage in pedophilia; and claims that a “homosexual agenda” will destroy Christianity and society. ADF also works to develop “religious liberty” legislation and case law that will allow the denial of goods and services to LGBTQ people on the basis of religion. Since the election of President Trump, ADF has become one of the most influential groups informing the administration’s attack on LGBTQ rights.
The link literally goes to the SPLC.

That informs you about said hate group that's running the entire lawsuit as well as others.

The SPLC stuff's at the top, at the url bar, in the page headers....you know how that works right?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You have been calling me a liar for the past two days.

This sounds like an example of "dishing it out, but not being able to take it."

Actually no.

Read it again.

Clarifying why I was being called a liar.

If it could be proven, then I'll accept it with no issues.

I corrected my liar accusation to gerryh to instead him giving his 'incorrect opinion'.

You, however, have lied.

I pointed them out to you.

But please, if you can point out where I lied, I'd appreciate it.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
LOL oh goddess that reach was so bad you slapped yourself.
You're really a joke.

I'm not the one that linked to an anti lgbtq group write up as if it was important. That would have been you. So, again, freudian slip or stupidity?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Omg, a liar that can't admit it when caught, and now can't admit that they fu cked up on a link.

Sad
I didn't lie or fu-ck up you're desperately reaching because your precious outrage article talks about a case entirely paid for by the h8 group I linked.

You're desperate.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I didn't lie or fu-ck up you're desperately reaching because your precious outrage article talks about a case entirely paid for by the h8 group I linked.
You're desperate.

Of course, you keep telling yourself that.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oh look!

Fallon Fox, Transgendered MMA fighter, discusses what it feels like to beat up biological females:

https://twitter.com/FondOfBeetles/status/1273027012349870080

Much as I don't like MMA personally, this was way out of line regardless of the reasons for it. Breaking someone's skull and loving it just because the person is a TERF is disgusting.

Has nothing to do with her being Trans. Everything to do with her being an fuking azzhole.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh look!
Fallon Fox, Transgendered MMA fighter, discusses what it feels like to beat up biological females:
https://twitter.com/FondOfBeetles/status/1273027012349870080

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown