A win for the LGTBQ community

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
The thing is, they don't see it as a "fact".

It's "opinion" because it helps them feel better.

You know the saying, "You can't handle the truth!"

That's these guys.
How?

Medicine, Science, Physics... it all works as it's supposed to.

This is sports medicine, from the literal best.

It's never going to be opinion.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
How?

Medicine, Science, Physics... it all works as it's supposed to.

This is sports medicine, from the literal best.

It's never going to be opinion.

Denial because they're adamant that the changes in those things to include Trans issues are corrupt or are the influence of who knows what.

Medicine and Science was good enough to the point they're comfortable; after that point it's all pseudo BS.

At least that's how it seems anyway.

People don't want to realize that science is always evolving, so's medicine, so's society.

Great thing about one of the video's I posted last night was it went over the history of Trans people all over the world, going to each continent and then into the countries that had recorded Trans stuff. It was more than I even thought, though a lot of it was focused on Trans Women a lot. Only a couple of times were Trans Men mentioned which has me wondering.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Since these 2 are so good at calling those that oppose their views. I'll call them liars.

Connecticut is one of 17 states that allowed trans high school athletes to compete without restrictions in 2019, according to Transathlete.com, which tracks state policies in high school sports across the country. Eight states had restrictions that make it difficult for trans athletes to compete while in school by requiring athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificates or allowing them to participate only after going through sex reassignment procedures or hormone therapies, according to Transathlete.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/13/transgender-athletes-girls-sports-high-school

Looks like they lied about athletics following ioc rules.
Quell suprise

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Since these 2 are so good at calling those that oppose their views. I'll call them liars.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/13/transgender-athletes-girls-sports-high-school

Looks like they lied about athletics following ioc rules.
Quell suprise
https://www.fox61.com/article/news/...orts/520-df66c6f5-5ca9-496b-a6ba-61c828655bc6

And that spells bad news for the lawsuit that WoLF member Rachel Ivey put these girls families up to and the Alliance Defending Freedom that's footing the bill for said lawsuit.

That's a listed hated group by the SPLC BTW.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
https://www.fox61.com/article/news/...orts/520-df66c6f5-5ca9-496b-a6ba-61c828655bc6
And that spells bad news for the lawsuit that WoLF member Rachel Ivey put these girls families up to and the Alliance Defending Freedom that's footing the bill for said lawsuit.
That's a listed hated group by the SPLC BTW.

Point is, it proves you are a liar. The tranny in question is a male in every way. No hormone therapy, nothing.

It puts to a lie your statement that all athletics follow ioc rules concerning transgender athletes. This took me all of 30 seconds to find the truth to your lie when I decided to check it.

Now. How many more lies have you 2 told?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Point is, it proves you are a liar. The tranny in question is a male in every way. No hormone therapy, nothing.

It puts to a lie your statement that all athletics follow ioc rules concerning transgender athletes. This took me all of 30 seconds to find the truth to your lie when I decided to check it.

Not a one.

States can choose their own rules.

I've never said differently.

And the IOC rulings still hold true.

And....but she lost? I thought you said there was an advantage?

And I'm very sure you're going to ignore the listed h8 group stuff right?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

See, again this is you trying to take something complex and think it can be made simple.

Unless you can prove that I've lied - and please show me where - then you're trolling (but you are the pro, so).

As for this particular situation you're using as an example of how I've 'lied', you don't even know what I think about the situation (and I'm sure you'll say you don't want to know/don't care), so really...

You're just being butthurt again and throwing fits now :D

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
See, again this is you trying to take something complex and think it can be made simple.
Unless you can prove that I've lied - and please show me where - then you're trolling (but you are the pro, so).
As for this particular situation you're using as an example of how I've 'lied', you don't even know what I think about the situation (and I'm sure you'll say you don't want to know/don't care), so really...
You're just being butthurt again and throwing fits now :D

You back up your bitch