A win for the LGTBQ community

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
But god forbid if the decision went the other way - the riots would be everywhere. People keep saying that Trump is a despot who would go against the Constitution and the courts but he has failed miserably if that's true because he's abided by every court ruling against him. So much for being a dictator!!
You do know that Trump, the religious right wing and TERFs are all upset AF about this right?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Aww... butthurt much?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Science? What was I talking about? Wishes and feelings?
Honestly I'm not sure but you weren't talking about the effects of long term transition, hrt or the established practices and standards.

You're just sort of spitballing your theories thinking your making points but...they're not points. Lies at worst, de-railing inaccurate crap at best.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What the f-ck are you babbling about now? Take your jibberish and delusional bullshit back to the ward and sleep off your mania.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Should I just punt it?
Threats?

You're calling me an IT and are going to boot me because you're posting outright bullcrap.

And you think that's fine, and ethical.

But hey considering all the points you've slapped me with in violations why not?

It's literally like I have any place to stop you or means or any say at all in this.

So yeah do whatever, you'll still be wrong.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
What the f-ck are you babbling about now? Take your jibberish and delusional bullshit back to the ward and sleep off your mania.
I'm talking about the same thing I've been talking about the entire time.

There are studies, there are set standards, they are created after decades of study by the leadfing people on the effing planet in sports medicine.

All of it points to you being wrong.

You tried shifting to a gene argument, it still does not change the actual physical IRL results of the IOC findings and rulings.

It doesn't.

It never will.

You are wrong, you used a non factor in the facts and are still wrong.

And are pitching a huge effing fit and threatening to kick me out after calling me IT.

And still it won't change a thing because you're still wrong.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Selfish? How?

How is not taking bullying and pointing out IRL fact selfish?

Actually nevermind I need a break from you.

The thing is, they don't see it as a "fact".

It's "opinion" because it helps them feel better.

You know the saying, "You can't handle the truth!"

That's these guys.