Quit picking on Obama……

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
"Return to Normalcy"
Exactly . Did you see Pollivere questioning Moreau . Yikes not one straight answer .
Q. What is the size of the deficit ?
A. We are working hard for Canadians .
Q. What is the size of the federal debt ?
A. We are doing what must be done for Canadians .
Q. How much is a trillion dollars ?
A. We are ensuring Canadians come through this crisis.

Yikes what a farce .

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Exactly . Did you see Pollivere questioning Moreau . Yikes not one straight answer .
Q. What is the size of the deficit ?
A. We are working hard for Canadians .
Q. What is the size of the federal debt ?
A. We are doing what must be done for Canadians .
Q. How much is a trillion dollars ?
A. We are ensuring Canadians come through this crisis.
Yikes what a farce .

Question period is a colossal waste of time.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Former White House photographer shares 'Obamagate' images as proof of Obama's heinous crimes

On May 11, 2020, a reporter from the Washington Post asked President Trump:
"Mr. President, in one of your Mother's Day tweets you appear to accuse President Obama of 'the biggest political crime in American history by far.' Those were your words. What crime exactly are you accusing President Obama of committing, and do you believe the Justice Department should prosecute him?"
President Trump answered with the most tremendous non-answer in the history of non-answers:
"Obamagate. It's been going on for a long time. It's been going on from before I even got elected. And it's a disgrace that it happened. And if you look at what's gone on, and if you look at now, all of this information that's being released. And from what I understand, that's only the beginning. Some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again.
And you'll be seeing what's going on over the next — over the coming weeks. But I — and I wish you'd write honestly about it, but unfortunately, you choose not to do so."

More: https://www.upworthy.com/obamagate-photos-from-pete-souza

Trump pulls a Wally...

Last edited: