Gun Control is Completely Useless.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Moe and Ford are "svereal premiers"

Gotta love the Sun.
You forgot Kenney . Newfoundland has not weighed in yet , and we know there is a riffle in most homes on the rock . They all must get the yearly moose .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
You forgot Kenney . Newfoundland has not weighed in yet , and we know there is a riffle in most homes on the rock . They all must get the yearly moose .
OPnly Moe and Ford are mentioned in the article.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Because the question is ridiculous.

What difference does it make?

The whole idea that you can side step a weapons ban by making a small alteration in a weapon to make it slightly different than a certain definition is no longer relevant.

They have adressed that very issue at length during the announcement and if you had the common sense to listen to what they said you would not be wasting everyone's time.
They did ? Did they explain why an assault riffle is an assault riffle yet is a hunting riffle if owned by a status native ? Do non status Indians have the same rights ? What about the other type of Indian , must they surrender their weapons . Canada the land of equality where some are more equal then others .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
They did ? Did they explain why an assault riffle is an assault riffle yet is a hunting riffle if owned by a status native ? Do non status Indians have the same rights ? What about the other type of Indian , must they surrender their weapons . Canada the land of equality where some are more equal then others .
What do you mean by "indian"?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Generally I do.
They are much nicer people than you.

Wow, how about you answer his question, and where you see indian, insert First Nations.

Keep in mind, in Canada it's not the First Nations act, it's the Indian act, and my grandmother never referred to herself as First Nations, she always said Indian.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Or the gangbangers, for that matter.

Maybe we should send Mr Hoid in to reason with them....his arguments are so compelling, should be a cake walk for him.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Jimbo,
If you wanted to kill people that badly, why spend all that dough on computer stuff?
Cynide in the water supply is cheaper and more efficient.
Whats with the guns?
Buy a drone and drop it in!
The gun stuff is B.S.

I never said i wanted to shoot anyone. I just want to be able to duck hunt. Any provide security for my family when front line workers arent available which you seem to think never happens.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Upcoming motor vehicle ban in BC?

In 2040 any vehicle bought or sold in BC will have to be 0 emission.

And as the 2040 date draws near - the political party that WANTS TO GET ELECTED WILL ADMIT that law is for MORONS!

AND SCRAP IT! This assumes there is anybody LEFT IN CANADA who has the money to buy any sort of vehicle!

Once the costs and debts and inflation from the CHINESE Wuhan Pestilence is all counted up!

HemerHOID demonstrates yet again that HE DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE how the world works!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
https://www.scribd.com/document/459370005/Federal-government-banning-military-style-guns#from_embed

Might as well post this here too.

This is the list of all the precious precious gun that are banned.

If you gun is on this list? It's banned.

If your gun is not on this list? It isn't banned.

That is exactly how difficult it is to figure out what has been incluuded in the ban.

Actually NOTHING has been banned!

Certainly there is NO LAW that has been voted on by our Parliament!

Nor has there been any vote taken on providing money for a buy back program thus that aint happening yet either!

As for the premiers - they are all disgusted with the idea that Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals would WANT

to spend more money buying back guns from legal and honest owners - than they would on CRIME PREVENTION

or efforts to PREVENT the smuggling that is VIRTUALLY THE ONLY SOURCE for any gun used in a crime in Canada!