The Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I think the idea that it could be economic sabotage against China isn't unreasonable given how well we've been getting a long with them over the last year or more. And when I see we, I"m including my hero Donald Trump in that group lol

if you think Wuhan Virus was SABOTAGE AGAINST CHINA - then you have a LOT TO LEARN about how the world works!

I give it 50/50 odds that Wuhan Virus was accidentally set loose from a lab!

Of course Chinese people have been eating Fruit Bats and other bush meat for centuries - but in recent decades their diet has been

getting better - so maybe SOME OF THEM LOST their immunity!

After all - look at the quality of water some Mexicans can drink with no ill effect while a Gringo turns his stomach inside out

with "Montezuma`s Revenge!

Maybe a modern "western style" digestive system can be more easily harmed and infected than the more primitive peasant stomach?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
This thread reminds me of the question, “When was the war of 1812?”.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Calls for probe into China’s coronavirus response mount — will Canada take part?

Um ah I'm more concerned about ah um our residents getting through ah this

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Ditto!

He's channelling MHZ!

OH NO!! I think perhaps you are mistaken Sleeper! I think perhaps we HAVE ALL BEEN TRICKED!

I now think that MHZ, Torchlight, Taxme and Nut Zone Doug are all personalities living inside one VERY CONFUSED MIND!

I might add Mr.Joshua to that mix but he seems to have gone away to another web site! Perhaps he is ANGRY with the other

personalities living inside that very crowded and noisy brain and is snubbing us AND his other multiple personalities?

Lets hope he stays there - someplace FAR from us!

Nut Zone Doug has given us the clue with his slip up into religious mania!

PRAISE BE TO GOD! the work of the DEVIL is exposed!

AMEN brothers and sisters!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Missouri sues China for 'sinister campaign of malfeasance and deception'

Anthony Zurcher

BBC North America reporter

The US state of Missouri is suing China, the Chinese Communist Party, and other government officials over what it calls a "sinister campaign of malfeasance and deception" which, it claims, led to the global Covid-19 pandemic.

In a court filing on Tuesday, Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt argued that China's early actions led to an "unnecessary and preventable" outbreak.

The federal lawsuit seeks damages for "the enormous loss of life, human suffering, and economic turmoil" that has occurred in the state.

A spokesman for the attorney general's office called the move "historical".

But the lawsuit will face significant legal and procedural obstacles.

US law, for instance, gives foreign governments sweeping immunity from such actions.

Missouri may be less concerned with securing monetary damages, however, than with scoring political points and pinning blame on China for the devastating health and economic consequences of the pandemic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/business-52363531

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Well done.

The idea of suing Red China for its deceptions about Wuhan Virus IS A GOOD ONE!

However given the nature of the Beijing Butchers and the lack of ability to impose any real sanctions against China

the idea is more symbolic than effective!

However IT DOES RE-ENFORCE the public memory that RED CHINA IS DANGEROUS to our health!

And that Red China WILL REMAIN A THREAT as long as the Beijing Butchers retain control!

Beijing will of course ARGUE BACK that they are not baby sitters to the world and that we have a responsibility to protect ourselves!

In other words we will get a REPLAY of the Emerald Ash Borer Beetle CRAP - meaning Red China made shipping crates infested

with the Larvae of Emerald Ash Borers and never bothered to either kiln dry nor air dry the wood - and shipped the crates

full of consumer goods to North America! The result is Emerald Ash Beetle populations expanding rapidly across all of North

America - where they have NO natural enemies!

The result has been for the Cdn govts to CUT DOWN TEN MILLION dead Ash trees that have been killed by the beetles!

When a complaint was made to Beijing - the Butchers SHRUGGED and told us we could fumigate the crates ourselves if we felt

strongly about the Beetle infestation! Though how one can fumigate crates ON BOARD SHIPS IN OUR HARBOURS has not been explained!

And of course many of the crates contained goods that are likely to be CONTAMINATED or damaged by the fumigation process!

So - GOOD for those launching the lawsuit! Just do not expect any logical reaction from the Beijing Butchers!

The SLAVES in their labour camps need to be kept at work!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Missouri sues China for 'sinister campaign of malfeasance and deception'
Anthony Zurcher
BBC North America reporter
The US state of Missouri is suing China, the Chinese Communist Party, and other government officials over what it calls a "sinister campaign of malfeasance and deception" which, it claims, led to the global Covid-19 pandemic.
In a court filing on Tuesday, Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt argued that China's early actions led to an "unnecessary and preventable" outbreak.
The federal lawsuit seeks damages for "the enormous loss of life, human suffering, and economic turmoil" that has occurred in the state.
A spokesman for the attorney general's office called the move "historical".
But the lawsuit will face significant legal and procedural obstacles.
US law, for instance, gives foreign governments sweeping immunity from such actions.
Missouri may be less concerned with securing monetary damages, however, than with scoring political points and pinning blame on China for the devastating health and economic consequences of the pandemic.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/business-52363531

China labels Missouri lawsuit over coronavirus outbreak 'very absurd'

China is firing back against a lawsuit Missouri brought earlier this week over Beijing's handling of the novel coronavirus outbreak, which was first detected in Wuhan, China, last year and has left more than 45,000 people dead across the United States so far.

Foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang called the suit "very absurd" during a briefing on Wednesday, The Associated Press reported, and added the move has "no factual and legal basis at all." He also reportedly claimed that China was "open, transparent and responsible" in its response to the outbreak and called on the Trump administration to "dismiss such vexatious litigation."
His comment arrives on the heels of a lawsuit that was filed by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt (R) on Tuesday. The state accuses Beijing of lying about the danger the coronavirus posed to the world when it first detected the outbreak in December and is seeking damages for the "enormous loss of life, human suffering, and economic turmoil" brought on by the pandemic.
"COVID-19 has done irreparable damage to countries across the globe, causing sickness, death, economic disruption, and human suffering," Schmitt said in a statement announcing the suit. "The Chinese government lied to the world about the danger and contagious nature of COVID-19, silenced whistleblowers, and did little to stop the spread of the disease. They must be held accountable for their actions."
Missouri alleges that China had significant evidence of the infectivity of the coronavirus back in December but did little to contain the outbreak. It also called out the country over its alleged concealment of evidence and research pertaining to the outbreak...……..Much more

Russia came to China's defence as well, where will the WHO land on the topic?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
China labels Missouri lawsuit over coronavirus outbreak 'very absurd'

Russia came to China's defence as well, where will the WHO land on the topic?

Well - sadly I think we already know where WHO has landed!

After Trump began cutting Yankee funding to WHO - they first got INDIGNANT at the accusations - ALWAYS HAPPENS

when Yankees decline to provide a cheque to some Third World dominated organization!

And then when it got obvious the WHO indignation was not going to sway anybody - then they started mumbling about

HOW THEY HAD NO CHOICE but to accept numbers provided by the Chinese national govt!

So there is the entire "side" - with the only people getting any blame are Yankees for refusing to supply GRAVY

to United Nations HOGS when DEMANDED!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
China coronavirus cases might have been four times official figure, says study

More than 232,000 people might have been infected in the first wave of Covid-19 in mainland China, four times the official figures, according to a study by Hong Kong researchers.
Mainland China reported more than 55,000 cases as of 20 February but, according to research by academics at Hong Kong University’s school of public health published in the Lancet, the true number would have been far greater if the definition of a Covid-19 case that was later used had been applied from the outset.
China has now reported more than 83,000 cases. Globally, the death toll from the coronavirus has exceeded 183,000, with the number of cases worldwide standing at more than 2.6 million...….More

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, what do you like better?

Kung pao virus?

Ching-chong ding-dong Wu-Tan virus?

Evil Commie slant slope Chink virus?

Maybe I should do a poll.