How the GW myth is perpetuated

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
US megadrought 'already underway'

A drought, equal to the worst to have hit the western US in recorded history, is already underway, say scientists.

BBC

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Droughts are from cool, dry air.

All that sea ice loss...

Last edited:

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
That’s great. So you acknowledge older thicker ice is decreasing and less is being produced out of the Beaufort sea.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I see.
So why is the climate currently changing?

It always has. It is not static. This really shouldn't be a surprise. You did go to school, right? You learned about the different periods in earth's history and what the climate was at that time? You do realize that the climate during the jurasic was far different than it is now, right? Or the eocene, devonian, triassic. I'm sure I dont have to list them all because you're a smart man, right?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
It always has. It is not static. This really shouldn't be a surprise. You did go to school, right? You learned about the different periods in earth's history and what the climate was at that time? You do realize that the climate during the jurasic was far different than it is now, right? Or the eocene, devonian, triassic. I'm sure I dont have to list them all because you're a smart man, right?

I asked why the climate is currently changing? What’s the forcing.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I asked why the climate is currently changing? What’s the forcing.

No idea, same as I have no idea what the driving forces have been from the begining of time. That being said. I'm also not so arrogant as to believe mankind is so omnipotent as to be able to do anything really significant in that regard.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
No idea, same as I have no idea what the driving forces have been from the begining of time. That being said. I'm also not so arrogant as to believe mankind is so omnipotent as to be able to do anything really significant in that regard.

I’ll put you down as “because, so there.”

Interesting to don’t know yet be arrogant enough to know what it isn’t.

Have a nice evening.

Last edited: