Watch are you streaming during the Covid?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Anything good on? I’ve been going through “The OA” on Netflix. It was pretty good. Also watched some doc on the Kushners, had no idea they were complete scum.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
"Oddly" enough, 'Contagion' is the most streamed movie right now.
Yeah, my wife and one of her friends were looking for something to watch a few weeks ago so I suggested that. They are freaking out now.:smile:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yeah, my wife and one of her friends were looking for something to watch a few weeks ago so I suggested that. They are freaking out now.:smile:
It's no wonder. The advisor for the movie was an epidemiologist who helped find cures/vaccines for smallpox, polio, and IIRC H1N1, so he knows his shit about viruses.

My wife and I have been binge watching all kinds of stuff though. CBC's 'Marketplace', WRC/WRX racing, 'Mayday', 'Nightmare Tenants and Slum Landlords', 'Mega Disasters', 'Battlefield 360', and pretty much anything about world/human history.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I stream urine about 6 or 7 times a day but I didn't need the Wuhan virus to inspire me to do this.

Reactions: bob the dog

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Just figured out how turn off the auto start on Netflix.

This lock down is paying dividends.

Bigrthi

Mar 25, 2020
I started to love Netflix when the lockdown started in our area. So I'm currently in to Money Heist.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
I started to love Netflix when the lockdown started in our area. So I'm currently in to Money Heist.

Any good?

I'm at the end of the first season of Kingdom....if you like the zombie genre you'll love it.