Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen ban

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Yeah...basically. Now that the SCC has slammed the door on litigation, we should start to see blockades, civil lawlessness and eco-terrorism on a compounded scale not yet seen in this country. If an inconspicuous little LNG pipeline in Northern BC initiates a response that ends up shutting down rail transport in most of Canada for weeks, is there anyone that honestly believes TMX is going to be completed without a hitch with such a feeble, inept buffoon running the show in this country?

Coastal Gaslink was a kindergarten concert compared to the symphony of radical lawless protest that we are about to experience from TMX. We have a government in place that has proven they have no desire or intention on resisting such action....the trial run has been overwhelmingly successful for lawless protest, and the green light has been given to burn it all down. Should be a fun summer.

Expect More ‘Conflict’ If Feds Push TMX Pipeline Forward: Indigenous Negotiator

www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/tmx-pipeline-protests_

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
15:03 pm CST 06/03/2020

Canadian Crude Index
28.07 -12.12%

Who in their right mind would invest in oil and even if you were going to do that why would you select Western Canadian oil ?

The problem is that nobody wants it.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
15:03 pm CST 06/03/2020

Canadian Crude Index
28.07 -12.12%

Who in their right mind would invest in oil and even if you were going to do that why would you select Western Canadian oil ?

The problem is that nobody wants it.

Good...turn off the goddamn taps, turn back the Saudi tankers, and shut down the pipes and rail cars then, and get it over with already... I'm tired of the brainless, inane bullshit...you win.

I'll get out the popcorn, kick back and watch fragile, feeble eco-morons and clueless idiots like yourself starve and freeze to death while your trying to figure out how to make the light switch thingy work in your basement and rub a couple of sticks together in a futile effort to light the furniture on fire to warm up your ignorant, sorry ass. It honestly is amazing to me how utterly obtuse people like you are.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Good...turn off the goddamn taps, turn back the Saudi tankers, and shut down the pipes and rail cars then, and get it over with already... I'm tired of the brainless, inane bullshit...you win.
I'll get out the popcorn, kick back and watch fragile, feeble eco-morons and clueless idiots like yourself starve and freeze to death while your trying to figure out how to make the light switch thingy work in your basement and rub a couple of sticks together in a futile effort to light the furniture on fire to warm up your ignorant, sorry ass. It honestly is amazing to me how utterly obtuse people like you are.
But you don't mean that in a BAD way. . .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Panama Canal. Came in on time and under budget.
How many Canadians does it take to change a lightbulb?
Five. . .
One to drive across the border and buy the new lightbulb at an American outlet mall.
One to complain that not enough women, minorities, FNs, Francophones, and disabled people were involved in the decision to change the lightbulb.
One to inspect the lightbulb-changing area for safety and environmental impacts.
One to translate the whole thing into French. Aaaaand. . .
One to drop the puck.
What about the other half Dozen with protest signs and somebody to light some tires on fire and throw them on the railroad tracks?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'll get out the popcorn, kick back and watch fragile, feeble eco-morons and clueless idiots like yourself starve and freeze to death...

Funny you mention popcorn.

I got to thinkin', it would be cool if 50 or so grain producers toted grain dryers to Ottawa and filled them with popcorn in protest of the Carbon Tax on propane.

Popcorn everywhere!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Funny you mention popcorn.
I got to thinkin', it would be cool if 50 or so grain producers toted grain dryers to Ottawa and filled them with popcorn in protest of the Carbon Tax on propane.
Popcorn everywhere!
The Monster Black Squirrels on Parliament Hill would be in heaven.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Sounds like me on a good day, Dec. :lol:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
The solution here is to bring in a bunch of pumper trucks and under the guise of extinguishing the tire fires, completely soak the camp, campers and supplies.

Such a shame this occurs in -20 an all

Actually....................a bunch of frozen Popsicle people would be a lot easier to move and you could stack them! ;-)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Have you seen the Cliffy the Big Red Communist Dog on here lately?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, f**k, he's bad mouthed Trump EVERY day on here for 31/2 years...………..a normal person would be right out of wind! Moral of the story, the more convincing you are the less convincing you are!

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
If they want to live like Eco-Amish let's facilitate it.

I'm not sure it's up to us. I think they're facilitating their own destiny.. It may actually be the Darwin equation balancing itself, why fight it? I'm done resisting it... bring it on.