A wrong procedure about the Corona virus

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
If it is up to me, I will afflict all disbelievers, the disobedient and idolaters with worse than this Corona-virus, away with them, the arrogant sinners and wrong-doers: who see the truth but evade it, and see the falsehood but cling to it.

[When some of the chiefs of Moses people, like Koran and others, started to hurt Moses with their words and their disobedience and rebellion, His saying – be glorified – was revealed:]

Quran 7: 146-147, which mean:
146. I shall avert from My miracles [the harm of] those who wax proud in the earth without any rights;
even if they see the way of the truth they shall not adopt it for a way; but if they see the way of error, that is the way they will adopt;
that is because they denied Our signs [of revelation] and were heedless of them.

147. Those who cry lies to Our signs and the encounter of the Next Life – their deeds will be useless; shall they be recompensed [in the Next Life], except according to [the evil deeds] that they did?

More explanation in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_146
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_146

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
This is your lie obviously .............................. I don't need to take any mask out of the garbage ... it is you that may become obliged to take the garbage mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I have a good news for you and for Zionists and their friends and allies:
the infection with this corona-virus is selective: wrongdoers, atheists and idolaters may get it; i.e. God will inflict whomever He likes to inflict and will avert it from whomever He pleases to save.
Quran 7: 156-157, which mean:
(156. ...Said [God – be glorified]: "My chastisement I afflict with it whomever I will,
and My mercy [: My Paradise] contains all things [in the planets including the earth]; therefore, I shall ordain it for those who ward off [the association and the disobedience], and pay the Zakat [alms], and those who do believe in Our revelations."

157. Such as follow the messenger, [Mohammed] the illiterate prophet, whom they find described in the Torah and the Gospel [which are] with them:
enjoining on them that which is right and forbidding them that which is wrong, making lawful for them all the good wholesome [meat] and prohibiting for them only the foul [of it], and relieving them of the burden [of their covenants] and the bounds that were on them.
Then those who believe in him, and assist him, and help him [against his enemies], and follow the light [: the Quran] which is sent down to be with him: they are the successful.
)
More detailed explanation in the following link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_156
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_156
Here is also the recitation of these great ayat of the Quran:
Somehow I just don't believe humping goats and little boys is going to keep you from getting a virus.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
o_O Wow...

Someone doesn't understand PPE and infection control procedures...

But then again from the looks of it, Torchies information isn't exactly modern either.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
N95 mask isnt adequate for asbestos work. Unless it is low risk like flooring. Otherwise it is kind of like putting cotton balls in your ears to cut noise.

AND NOW.........................for a repeat of my valid point.........................

that it is DIFFICULT to ensure that the mask.......................

ANY MASK - does not shift during routine work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moving patients.....................

making beds..............................

hauling gear............................

all manner of things can make your make shift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fit is NEVER ENTIRELY PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
If it is up to me, I will afflict all disbelievers, the disobedient and idolaters with worse than this Corona-virus, away with them, the arrogant sinners and wrong-doers: who see the truth but evade it, and see the falsehood but cling to it.

[When some of the chiefs of Moses people, like Koran and others, started to hurt Moses with their words and their disobedience and rebellion, His saying – be glorified – was revealed:]

Quran 7: 146-147, which mean:
146. I shall avert from My miracles [the harm of] those who wax proud in the earth without any rights;
even if they see the way of the truth they shall not adopt it for a way; but if they see the way of error, that is the way they will adopt;
that is because they denied Our signs [of revelation] and were heedless of them.

147. Those who cry lies to Our signs and the encounter of the Next Life – their deeds will be useless; shall they be recompensed [in the Next Life], except according to [the evil deeds] that they did?

More explanation in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_146
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_146

NO WONDER Islam is so popular in the third world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One does not need to think or acquire information or consider various values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One simply shouts "INFIDEL" at anybody you disapprove of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is an ideal religion for those who are too busy trying to get enough to eat.......................

or too busy building suicide vests.....................................

to be bothered actually THINKING about any subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MIND REQUIRED - just submission to whatever the Imam orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
NO WONDER Islam is so popular in the third world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One does not need to think or acquire information or consider various values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One simply shouts "INFIDEL" at anybody you disapprove of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is an ideal religion for those who are too busy trying to get enough to eat.......................
or too busy building suicide vests.....................................
to be bothered actually THINKING about any subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MIND REQUIRED - just submission to whatever the Imam orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyhow, you are a bunch of infidels; what else then!?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Medical people here approve the mask with filter no. 95 as "the Zionist stroller in the rural" said.

Although I think a simple mask will also be beneficial to a large extent. No mind if they use the mask with filter no. 95; why not? in addition of course to the other protective measures.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Other simple protective measures:

Avoid the crowded places, and the public buses but only for the necessary affairs.
Let the sun rays enter the rooms of the house and the office. (This is advised for the TB patients, and it may also be beneficial for such viral infections!!!???)

Eating eggs as a source of protein essential for helping the body make the antibodies, in addition to vegetables like the cauliflower may be of great advantage.. in addition to other fruits and the olive and its oil.

Essential measures:

Pray God alone to save you from this serious disease.

Abandon the shrines of the tombs of imams and of righteous men.. they are crowded places, and people kiss the tomb walls and thresholds for blessing .. and this will disseminate the infection.. and this is a sort of idolatry or associating the imams and saints with God Almighty.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Medical people here approve the mask with filter no. 95 as "the Zionist stroller in the rural" said.

Although I think a simple mask will also be beneficial to a large extent. No mind if they use the mask with filter no. 95; why not? in addition of course to the other protective measures.

A regular mask - surgical or otherwise - does not protect like one with a filter. The 95 isn't just one mask, but usually part of several that you are specifically fitted for to ensure a tight seal around your airway access (nose, mouth) at all times, whether talking, moving your head or just at rest. At the facility I work, we're fitted every 2 years to a 95, to ensure that your mask fits properly. My size had to change since my last fitting due to loss of weight in my face.

A normal mask does NOT have this to the level the 95 does. At best, a typical mask has a metal piece in one edge so you can pinch it over the bridge of your nose, but it does not form a tight seal at all, nor dos the sides or even under the chin fit tightly.

In an airborn virus, it's easier to get contact/infection with this kind of mask.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have one of these "95", but here there is a limited number of such masks.. actually pharmacies have run out of masks at the present time.
Do you think that one "95" is needed to be changed daily; i.e. each day you have to use a new one of the "95" masks?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Comment:

I am not against science and knowledge; on the contrary, if a mask is better than another, why shouldn't we use the best one? Even the Quran teachings say to us: "The knowledgeable are not equal to the ignorant, neither is the darkness equal to light"

Quran 39: 9, which means:
(Say, [Mohammed, to them]: "Can they be equal: those who know b and those who know not c ?"
But only men of understanding may reflect.
)

9 b And their knowledge is from God; these are the believers.
9 c These are the associaters [and idolaters].
It means: Are the knowledgeable and the ignorant equal in your opinion?

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_9
quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_9

Therefore, in case the mask with filter N95 is better, why shouldn't we use it; of course we better use it, and we use every other better procedure.

BUT, to be stubborn, and say this is enough; I tell you, this is only foolishness; why?
Because this disease is still obscure in many ways, so they tell people: Don't rub your eye!
Therefore, if he rubs his eye, there may be a possibility of getting this infection.

Moreover, if we have not such N95 mask with filter, shall we sit wailing, or we should use the available masks?

And what about other measures? Why should anyone refuse to take many precautions, even if he wears the described mask? This will be the foolishness and the self-conceit.

In addition, they say: We don't know many things about this disease, which means the knowledge and the present science is defective about this disease.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Comment:

I am not against science and knowledge; on the contrary, if a mask is better than another, why shouldn't we use the best one? Even the Quran teachings say to us: "The knowledgeable are not equal to the ignorant, neither is the darkness equal to light"

Quran 39: 9, which means:
(Say, [Mohammed, to them]: "Can they be equal: those who know b and those who know not c ?"
But only men of understanding may reflect.
)

9 b And their knowledge is from God; these are the believers.
9 c These are the associaters [and idolaters].
It means: Are the knowledgeable and the ignorant equal in your opinion?

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_9
quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_9

Therefore, in case the mask with filter N95 is better, why shouldn't we use it; of course we better use it, and we use every other better procedure.

BUT, to be stubborn, and say this is enough; I tell you, this is only foolishness; why?
Because this disease is still obscure in many ways, so they tell people: Don't rub your eye!
Therefore, if he rubs his eye, there may be a possibility of getting this infection.

Moreover, if we have not such N95 mask with filter, shall we sit wailing, or we should use the available masks?

And what about other measures? Why should anyone refuse to take many precautions, even if he wears the described mask? This will be the foolishness and the self-conceit.

In addition, they say: We don't know many things about this disease, which means the knowledge and the present science is defective about this disease.

o_O

Pretty sure you're going crazier than normal with this post.

Look, if you want to just rely on your ancient religious books to give you medical advice, go for it. If you die, it's all in the name of your version of your God.

Me, I'm not gonna panic at all really. I'm waiting for Plutoxin-7 Baby.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
A regular mask - surgical or otherwise - does not protect like one with a filter. The 95 isn't just one mask, but usually part of several that you are specifically fitted for to ensure a tight seal around your airway access (nose, mouth) at all times, whether talking, moving your head or just at rest. At the facility I work, we're fitted every 2 years to a 95, to ensure that your mask fits properly. My size had to change since my last fitting due to loss of weight in my face.

A normal mask does NOT have this to the level the 95 does. At best, a typical mask has a metal piece in one edge so you can pinch it over the bridge of your nose, but it does not form a tight seal at all, nor dos the sides or even under the chin fit tightly.

In an airborn virus, it's easier to get contact/infection with this kind of mask.

YES- as i have said - the mask that relies on elastic bands and a flexible metal nose clip................

IS RATHER DIFFICULT to use - to ENSURE A CONTINUOUS TIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as a person who has worn the more sophisticated rubber face masks while helping clean up some weird chemicals...............

I CAN STATE FROM EXPERIENCE - that people frequently DO NOT WEAR THEM TIGHT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus at various times - even the best of masks SHIFT from time to time while one is work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a mask that SHIFTS is a mask that LEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medical personnel are generally trained to ensure a TIGHT FIT..............................

but m any others DO NOT GET SUCH TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In large part because employers are LOATHE to emphasis the dangerous nature...............................

of stuff that employees ar being exposed to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
o_O
Pretty sure you're going crazier than normal with this post.
Look, if you want to just rely on your ancient religious books to give you medical advice, go for it. If you die, it's all in the name of your version of your God.
Me, I'm not gonna panic at all really. I'm waiting for Plutoxin-7 Baby.

The crazy is the atheist and blasphemer who will turn to be loser certainly.
The Quran is not ancient; it is the wisdom to man till the end of time; moreover, its interpretation has been recent.

Do you claim you guaranty to yourself to live longer than I live? while my death or life and your death or life is up to God Most Gracious.

In addition, I follow the science of medicine also, maybe more than you do, but first of all I put trust in God my True Master.

BTW, Galenus was a most famous physician in the Roman empire.
I here recall a nice poetry of a brilliant Arab poet who lived from the year 973 to 1057 PM; he said:

The sheep shepherd with his ignorance dies as did Galenus with his medicine die!
He may even live more years than what Galenus lived, and may be more secure about his herd.

What shall I say to you and you have a blind heart which does not discern? But see this wisdom in the Glorious Quran, if you are able to see and discern:

Quran 3: 168, which means:
(The [hypocrites] who said to their brothers [in hypocrisy] while they themselves stayed [at home and did not fight], "Had they obeyed us [in refusing the fighting,] they would not have been slain."

Say [Mohammed, to them:] "Then avert the [appointed] death from yourselves [when your hour of death is due], if you are truthful [in your claim.]"
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_168
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_168

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The spread of the coronavirus:

Some of my friends asked me today about the spread of the coronavirus and its danger, as it is spreading now to many countries of the world, including the USA and Europe, specially Italy and Spain and may reach other countries.

So I told them that I find these ayat in the Quran, which I cited in post #15

(156. ...Said [God – be glorified]: "My chastisement I afflict with it whomever I will,
and My mercy [: My Paradise] contains all things
[in the planets including the earth]; therefore, I shall ordain it for those who ward off [the association and the disobedience], and pay the Zakat [alms], and those who do believe in Our revelations."

157. Such as follow the messenger, [Mohammed] the illiterate prophet, whom they find described in the Torah and the Gospel [which are] with them:

enjoining on them that which is right and forbidding them that which is wrong, making lawful for them all the good wholesome [meat] and prohibiting for them only the foul [of it], and relieving them of the burden [of their covenants] and the bounds that were on them.

Then those who believe in him, and assist him, and help him [against his enemies], and follow the light [: the Quran] which is sent down to be with him: they are the successful.
)

And the response of my friends, the believers, was not like your responding, you disbelievers and blasphemers.. so when these believers listened to these ayat of the Quran and understood the implication... they said: Glory be to God! Glory be to God!

And they were delighted with the good news.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The spread of the coronavirus:

Some of my friends asked me today about the spread of the coronavirus and its danger, as it is spreading now to many countries of the world, including the USA and Europe, specially Italy and Spain and may reach other countries.

So I told them that I find these ayat in the Quran, which I cited in post #15

and My mercy [: My Paradise] contains all things
[in the planets including the earth]; therefore, I shall ordain it for those who ward off [the association and the disobedience], and pay the Zakat [alms], and those who do believe in Our revelations."

)

And the response of my friends, the believers, was not like your responding, you disbelievers and blasphemers.. so when these believers listened to these ayat of the Quran and understood the implication... they said: Glory be to God! Glory be to God!

And they were delighted with the good news.

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wuhan Virus is spreading because LIE-berals allow sick people onto airplanes.........................

that travel to all continents of Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSTEAD of shutting down the airports so the disease wont spread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shutting down airports means LOST TOURIST DOLLARS..................................

and LIE-berals would prefer to let most of the planet drown in its own vomit............................

rather than lose out on GOBS OF GOVT GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being allowed to spend 4-8 hours cooped up with a sick person.............................

and ending up sick because of it IS A LIE-beral judgement on humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is just in the background shaking HIS head at the STUPIDITY of LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And YOUR STUPIDITY IN PARTICULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
God is the All-Wise and the All-Knowing.. what am I in relation to His absolute wisdom and knowledge?

Quran 2: 32, which means:
(They [[the angels] said: "Glory be to You [God]

[i.e. You are above doing any mistake; You create not anything unless for a wise purpose; You are Wiser than creating anything uselessly!]

We know nothing [of the unknown future] other than what You have acquainted us with;

it is You [alone] Who are the All-Knowing [about what is unknown to us],

the Ever-Wise [in your creation: You create not anything in vain.]"
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_32
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_32